Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005  (Read 5595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 02:17:31 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Oh, and I work at a place that accredits mammographers. I see something like 3 or 400 women's cases every day.

I'm speechless. I had no idea such a thing existed.  How did you know to want to be this when you grew up?

We are all about education.

It's THE LAW.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 07:07:35 pm »

It just hit me... we now know that Beef knows about the sexual proclivites of both Ray and Pat.  I guess this is part of the curse of being The Friend Everybody Trusts.

Also, does Social Destruction really buy people?

I'm just finding out, y'know, for a friend.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 10:20:40 am »

is Women Sitting On Cakes a real fetish? I sort of half-assedly searched google for 20 seconds or so and found nothing to suggest that it was, but people are constantly creating new and ever-increasingly fucked up ways to scare me, so who knows.

edit: I did however find dick cakes.
Logged

billyhigdon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/billyhigdon
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 03:52:55 pm »

Quote from: "mudokon"
Quote from: "miles"
That's Beef, right?


Yes.


that's a definate burn right there.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2005, 01:16:15 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I would think that sheet cake would be less satisfying than something thicker. It's all about layers.


BUNDT cake, people.

I mean, really.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Doctor C

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2005, 01:43:07 am »

Quote from: "evan"
is Women Sitting On Cakes a real fetish?

Almost certainly. A group I frequent used to get regular spam inviting us to join another forum dedicated to women farting on cakes - and this was a Pink Floyd forum I was in, which makes it even weirder. So if people get their kicks like that, can sitting in the damn things really be far behind?
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2005, 05:02:56 am »

Quote from: "Doctor C"
Quote from: "evan"
is Women Sitting On Cakes a real fetish?

Almost certainly. A group I frequent used to get regular spam inviting us to join another forum dedicated to women farting on cakes - and this was a Pink Floyd forum I was in, which makes it even weirder. So if people get their kicks like that, can sitting in the damn things really be far behind?


HA HA, "that far behind"!  Oh man, that is just classic!  "far behind"!  

Oh wait, you were serious.  Well, I'll click the button that doesn't say "submit."  No one will ever know!

OH DAMN!
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2005, 02:03:52 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
Quote from: "Doctor C"
Quote from: "evan"
is Women Sitting On Cakes a real fetish?

Almost certainly. A group I frequent used to get regular spam inviting us to join another forum dedicated to women farting on cakes - and this was a Pink Floyd forum I was in, which makes it even weirder. So if people get their kicks like that, can sitting in the damn things really be far behind?


HA HA, "that far behind"!  Oh man, that is just classic!  "far behind"!  

Oh wait, you were serious.  Well, I'll click the button that doesn't say "submit."  No one will ever know!

OH DAMN!


What a ROTTEN application of one's self, Null!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
A Sheet Cake and A Raised Eyebrow - August 26, 2005
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2005, 04:25:32 pm »

Someone had to look it up, and today that someone is me.

Cake sitting?

For my first hit seaching "cake sitting fetish" there's Mistress Ursula, a pretty strait forward S&M style dominatrix, who lists cake sitting as one of many varied interests.  If you ask me she's just in this to make a few bucks.

Then there's a Betty Page-esque woman named Ducky, who is all over the net.  She's apparently a former performance "peep show girl" who dresses as a sexy (?) clown she calls Knockers, shown in this article sitting directly on a cake.

From the article:
 
Quote
There’s usually a barker there saying ‘Knockers really likes cake. She REALLY likes cake. Don’t you sit on that cake Knockers!’

Also from the article:

Quote
Knockers’ whole approach to clowning seems to be geared to pissing off the Birthday Clown Union, a legitimate membership organization that has very rigid rules about what clowns are permitted and not permitted to do while in clownface.

Ducky, seems to actually love what she's doing and seems be more Ray's type, if it's possible to have a type when you're a cartoon cat who is aroused by cake sitters.  So there's this whole world of Klown Sex, and at least for Knockers this seems to centre around the destruction of cakes... who'd of thunk it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 08:29:35 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up