Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey! I have a question  (Read 2631 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Hey! I have a question
« on: August 27, 2005, 09:11:32 am »

do you any of you remember that website that was linked on achewood a while ago with the insane photographer

i remember one picture taken inside an apartment building in washington dc with some junkies on the floor and a view of the capitol building through the window

dammit please i need to see this website

please
Logged

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 09:20:13 am »

found it

http://www.american-pictures.com/gallery/

this guy is so goddamn insane
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 04:11:56 pm »

acoxcae:  You may be right, Cathy may find the whole BJ thing to be icky and distasteful.  I'm sure she doesn't mind Irving going down on her, however.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 05:36:26 pm »

Now THAT'S a non-sequitor.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 08:07:10 pm »

You go 'round all lockin' threads on us, we do what we have to do.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 08:17:57 pm »

Carlosdelvaca - RAGING AGAINST THE MACHINE.

You're right - Cathy's a bitch that way.


edit:  Thread to be locked in 5....4.....
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2005, 08:21:57 pm »

What you don't know is, I'm the one who goes in the mod forums and bitches about how fast people lock threads.

I'm all for wandering threads for the most part.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2005, 08:34:26 pm »

Thread not locked because otherwise AD would yell at me.

That said... I dunno, I can also see Cathy as the kind of girl who doesn't like to give or receive head. Frankly, she seems like one of those women who is so squeamish towards and uncomfortable with anything "down there" that she doesn't permit anything beyond the absolute minimum contact, preferably in the dark. Letting her freak flag fly, Cathy ain't.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2005, 08:45:22 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Thread not locked because otherwise AD would yell at me.

That said... I dunno, I can also see Cathy as the kind of girl who doesn't like to give or receive head. Frankly, she seems like one of those women who is so squeamish towards and uncomfortable with anything "down there" that she doesn't permit anything beyond the absolute minimum contact, preferably in the dark. Letting her freak flag fly, Cathy ain't.

I can't believe that we're discussing possible charter Toys in Babeland memberships of 30 year-old comic strip characters. I love the internet.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2005, 08:58:42 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Thread not locked because otherwise AD would yell at me.

That said... I dunno, I can also see Cathy as the kind of girl who doesn't like to give or receive head. Frankly, she seems like one of those women who is so squeamish towards and uncomfortable with anything "down there" that she doesn't permit anything beyond the absolute minimum contact, preferably in the dark. Letting her freak flag fly, Cathy ain't.

I can't believe that we're discussing possible charter Toys in Babeland memberships of 30 year-old comic strip characters. I love the internet.

I was thinking about this too. My call on it is that the atmosphere of an Achewood board is sort of destined to be this way; when you're fans of, and heavily engaged in discussing, a comic strip that is quite cavalier about its characters' sexual tastes, extrapolating that sort of conversation to other comic strips only seems natural. It's our dharma!
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2005, 09:37:10 pm »

You guys make me so happy.

I wonder if she yells "aaaack!" and has little sweat streams flying around her when she comes.

That makes me hot just thinking about it.

Quote from: "CarlosDelVaca"
acoxcae: You may be right, Cathy may find the whole BJ thing to be icky and distasteful. I'm sure she doesn't mind Irving going down on her, however
.

Was this meant to be a response on a closed thread? Should all this be moved to that thread?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Hey! I have a question
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 08:33:37 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I wonder if she yells "aaaack!" and has little sweat streams flying around her when she comes.

Yes she does, and then she pushes the guy off, leaves without speaking, showers thoroughly and dresses (in the bathroom) then when she comes back she refuses to make eye-contact for half an hour. I'm also thinking she changes the sheets, or sleeps in another room entirely.

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Was this meant to be a response on a closed thread? Should all this be moved to that thread?

It came from hyper spam in e-mail dimension nine, but I think it looks good here. The thread would look kind of empty otherwise.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up