Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: My new web comic you will want to read  (Read 5179 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2005, 10:18:52 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
i am transfixed in a startling manner.

extraordinarily startling.

someone,
help me.
please.

Here, stare at this for a while.

Okay, I'm confused. Which of those guys is doing the move on the other? It seems like nobody involved is really coming out of it well.

It's a piledriver. So the guy landing on his head is the victim. The attacker uses a front flip to make it look cooler and in theory at add some acceleration thus increasing force.
Logged

Oz!

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
    • http://OZONTHEINTERNET.COM
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2005, 09:35:39 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
You definitely get mad points for being cheerful about all of this (and actually showing back up), Oz!. This is rather classier than most people who make their first posts comic ads can manage.


Cheers V-Adore! As I see it, I broke into your community just to basically say how great I am. In the event that I flash you, you have every right to laugh at my c*ck. That is the ethics of this situation.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2005, 01:27:14 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
i am transfixed in a startling manner.

extraordinarily startling.

someone,
help me.
please.

Here, stare at this for a while.

Okay, I'm confused. Which of those guys is doing the move on the other? It seems like nobody involved is really coming out of it well.

It's a piledriver. So the guy landing on his head is the victim. The attacker uses a front flip to make it look cooler and in theory at add some acceleration thus increasing force.


I FEEL BETTER NOW THANK YOU!
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2005, 02:05:31 pm »

1) Yes Oz (sorry no exclaimation mark - j'refuse), V hits the nail on the head.  What I meant, in my muttery, sarcastic way, is that inspite of all the angry responses to your first post, you've continued to post friendly, almost happy-go-luck posts.  It's a bit of a surprise, considering most people who post dickish self promoting, self congradulating, or otherwise rude first posts do, indeed, turn out to be dicks.

2) CJ that clip is like the human version of that office desk ball bearing toy.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Oz!

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
    • http://OZONTHEINTERNET.COM
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2005, 04:04:26 pm »

Cheers side_show as well! I like this board, you all seem pretty much articulate and interesting. I'm sorry you collectively did not like my comic!

Man, you don't have to apologise, Oz is my name! To explain the exclamation mark, many message boards and other accounts only allow usernames with between 3 and 20 characters, so I got into the habit of using one. Mind you I don't have anything against exclamation marks! I like them a lot!

Thank you again,

-OZ
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2005, 09:42:13 pm »

Dang people we are getting soft, even he says we should be laughing at his c*ck and instead you're all saying what a good attitude he has.

Also, it makes me want to cry that someone doesn't know who Thurber is.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2005, 10:19:36 pm »

pocketa-pocketa-pocketa
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Oz!

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
    • http://OZONTHEINTERNET.COM
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2005, 06:51:22 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Dang people we are getting soft, even he says we should be laughing at his c*ck and instead you're all saying what a good attitude he has.

Also, it makes me want to cry that someone doesn't know who Thurber is.


I think soft is OK!
As to Thurber, I am still young and am learning all the time (also from Western Australia).
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2005, 03:59:17 pm »

Quote from: "Oz!"

I think soft is OK!


Shut the fuck up, ass-tonguer, no one fuck*ng asked you what you thought.

Better, Wombat?

Also, Oz, by all means continue to hang out, as long as you're not pimping your comic (which, isn't bad, just verbose and crudely drawn - two things you can certainly improve upon with practice) in every single thread, like that crazy old uncle who tells everyone he meets, repeatedly, that he once used a bathroom that was previously used by Elvis and just took as deep a breath as possible to, you know, take in as much of the King as he could.

Oz!

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
    • http://OZONTHEINTERNET.COM
My new web comic you will want to read
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2005, 01:45:47 pm »

Thanks very much jough!
I promise I will not plug my comic here any more! Even if someone asks me to! Even if Kofi Annan asks me to!!
I am that kind of person no more!

No disrespect, but I'm not sure I will be able to contribute too much to this board. I think if I started spending time on this board I would end up spending a LOT of time and me and the internet kind of need some time apart right now, just to reassess our relationship. In particular it is spring!! That means it is time to pick up sheilas!!

Thanks very much again,
-OZ
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up