Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missy of Watertown, NY  (Read 1963 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Missy of Watertown, NY
« on: August 29, 2005, 04:17:42 pm »

This here post on my blog has led to a totally disproportionate number of search hits, and a more active comment thread than usual (which really just proves how very few readers I have).

Paul:  What was it that you wanted to say but chose not to?  The only one of those commenters who is a regular is Tor.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Missy of Watertown, NY
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 12:06:51 am »

I was going to say that I had another Paul Simon dream.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Missy of Watertown, NY
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 08:30:42 pm »

Was Missy from Watertown NY in it?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Missy of Watertown, NY
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 01:13:05 am »

Now that would be a dream worth reporting.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Missy of Watertown, NY
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 07:23:50 pm »

I was hoping for a threeway with her and 'miss braces'.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up