Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: September 2005 Blogapalooza  (Read 8263 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« on: September 05, 2005, 03:43:28 pm »

I'm not sure if these are actually the first blog updates of the month, but I see no thread, so here goes.

Beef's... eh. Maybe funny setup, not that funny as itself. Ray's is gold, though, especially his "wine critique while high" bit. Chris's I'm never sure how to analyze anymore, really, so I'll leave it at "Chris's blog updated."
Logged

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 11:38:23 pm »

Ray's last update was kind of funny for me, because I thought that Philippe had written it until I read the second sentence. I like Siccio.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
nosotros blogamos
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 12:22:15 am »

Pat strikes me as the kind of guy so choked up by authority that he exercises little-used rules daily just to be a dick (citizen's arrests, et al). I can't see him throwing a rock through a window since that's an outright risk.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 03:00:34 am »

How can you hate something as vitally important as sunglasses?
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 02:31:26 pm »

I bet Ray's a nightmare smoking partner.
You'd be tempted in by the jays rolled with Swiss precision, high calibre munchies and awesome entertainment system.
Things would fall apart if you tried to play some cds you brought along, cook some food yourself and/or attempt any sort of free-form stoned activity that Ray hadn't set-up.
Logged

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2005, 08:21:55 am »

"stick a buck in the levee," huh, beef?

i guess don't have TVs in nicaragua.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2005, 12:54:17 pm »

Did Molly and Nice Pete forget how to use a computer?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2005, 03:07:51 pm »

Even Philippe can tell that nobody ever laughs in Pat's house. But I'm glad that somebody called him on the treasure chest. That's just not classy.
Logged

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2005, 07:57:08 am »

Siccio's drawings make the barber trial arc. Friggin Siccio! He's in a better place now. What can be said about this guy? We hardly got a glimpse. I would love for T-man and Nx2 to perform the murder act on him.
Logged
I am older now.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 01:42:19 pm »

I really wish the "Lyle's piss" blog thread would go away.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 04:17:06 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I really wish the "Lyle's piss" blog thread would go away.


Really?  I just assumed that after the baby had stopped being a baby (6 months and counting) that the "Current Baby Status" panel would change to being the "Lyle's Piss Status" panel.

But on the other hand, yes, hearing about the varying consistencies of Lyle's piss is particularly disgusting, especially since I tend to read this board right when I get to work, before even a cup of coffee has been had.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2005, 09:05:05 am »

Teodor's blog is not one you want to read when it is 2 AM and you are hungry.  I want to make fresh pizza so bad right now.  Those recipes sound like the best things ever.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005, 01:45:49 pm »

I know I'd be creeped out by a 100 year-old Mr. Bear dancing on my grave.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 05:23:16 pm »

An old buddy of mine use to do this sort of thing on his website, where he'd take a spam mail or website thing and respond to it as if it were a letter from someone he knew, and he'd get all indignant on it. Mr. Bear has done the same sort of thing, only about fifty (50) times better.

"Things arise" enters the lexicon now.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 05:47:51 pm »

I still prefer Lore taking on the 100-question purity test, but Mr. Bear's is also excellent. I rather like how he shows all sorts of signs of having a gambling problem, but somehow in context they seem totally appropriate.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up