Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: September 2005 Blogapalooza  (Read 8244 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Suckin_Dick

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2005, 09:38:12 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Actually, I lie it's really a bucket of KFC with dippin' gravy


little did i know that today would be the day i would finally click on the words "dippin gravy"  thank you kind sir, for making this poor boy's heart fill with joy.
Logged
suckin dick bought this van.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2005, 01:22:18 am »

Quote from: "Suckin_Dick"
thank you kind sir, for making this poor boy's heart fill with joy.


I think that's high-density lipoproteins filling your heart, actually...

And I kind of thought Chris was one of those computer people he says he hates so much.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2005, 02:04:15 pm »

Quote from: "Lister"
Quote from: "Suckin_Dick"
thank you kind sir, for making this poor boy's heart fill with joy.


I think that's high-density lipoproteins filling your heart, actually...

And I kind of thought Chris was one of those computer people he says he hates so much.


Oh I'm pretty sure he is, but railing against them makes it deliciously 21st century Ironicist (and yes I just made that term up.)

And you're welcome suckin dick...   wow.. those are words I never really expected to string together...  (again)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2005, 03:30:34 pm »

So Ray's post about how he wasn't going to talk about his ding-dong turned into a post about how people won't talk about ding-dongs. Only Ray.

Nice of Beef to remember his anniversary and with such a thoughtful gift.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2005, 09:06:18 pm »

Is it for <his> anniversary?

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Also, is anyone else confused about what Onstad did with the postcards? Because I kind of don't get it. What am I missing?


Did he actually post his address? I assumed he was being fictional.
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2005, 09:11:26 pm »

He has a publicly-available P.O. Box, I assume if any postcards were actually sent, they were directed there.

However, I didn't send any.  Did any of you?
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2005, 12:05:12 pm »

Quote from: "acoxcae"
He has a publicly-available P.O. Box, I assume if any postcards were actually sent, they were directed there.

However, I didn't send any.  Did any of you?


I sent a quart of cat feces with a card embossed with "WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE" in chicken blood.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2005, 01:10:13 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "acoxcae"
He has a publicly-available P.O. Box, I assume if any postcards were actually sent, they were directed there.

However, I didn't send any.  Did any of you?


I sent a quart of cat feces with a card embossed with "WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE" in chicken blood.


It took a while, but someone finally won this thread. Congratulations, Bobby.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2005, 01:18:05 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "acoxcae"
He has a publicly-available P.O. Box, I assume if any postcards were actually sent, they were directed there.

However, I didn't send any.  Did any of you?


I sent a quart of cat feces with a card embossed with "WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE" in chicken blood.


It took a while, but someone finally won this thread. Congratulations, Bobby.


I think the real thread winner will be the person who asks me whether that's dry or liquid measure.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
September 2005 Blogapalooza
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2005, 05:52:07 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "acoxcae"
He has a publicly-available P.O. Box, I assume if any postcards were actually sent, they were directed there.

However, I didn't send any.  Did any of you?


I sent a quart of cat feces with a card embossed with "WHY DONT YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE" in chicken blood.


It took a while, but someone finally won this thread. Congratulations, Bobby.


I think the real thread winner will be the person who asks me whether that's dry or liquid measure.


My cat is 16 yo - I have to combine dry and liquid measure.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up