Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes  (Read 2790 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« on: September 12, 2005, 09:46:56 am »

Link

Very Funny.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 09:51:02 am »

I wonder how many of you will do this [the t-blog idea]....

I had to look up the word Coptic.  how sad.
At least now I have learned something.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 10:12:43 am »

Yeah, I had to look up Coptic as well. This was a pretty funny strip. That nine panel format will always take me by surprise. Always!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 12:56:11 pm »

I must say that the hipster t-shirts were one of the few fads that I've ever actually been interested/taken part in. It was sad to see it get so big and begin to implode. Did we just go through this with 70's iron-on shirts in 1995?
Logged

Islikemoxie!

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2005, 12:59:53 pm »

I like the back of the shirt: "COPTIC, I TELL YOU!"
Logged
"God dammit Krystle! I needed that pipeline!"

V-Adore

  • Guest
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2005, 03:16:58 pm »

The concept of blogging on a shirt amuses me. Of course, I once only claimed a fre LiveJournal shirt because its color scheme matched my LJ's, so I may be biased a bit here.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 08:13:05 pm »

I like Ray's response to Beef:  "Heh! Probably not, but maybe?"

Also, my friend is studying Coptic.  This may be a good intro strip for her.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 11:42:02 pm »

Arby's having another sale today?

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 11:56:55 pm »

Beef + T-shirts = lots of funny nonsense writing.

Coptic, I tell you!
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2005, 05:20:03 am »

how long until we can buy this shirt?
Logged

Suckin_Dick

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2005, 05:39:01 am »

i am pretty sure i'm just going to get a sharpie and blog the fuck out of the closest t-shirt.  and i will put a little Comments (0) : Add A Comment and if anyone wants to talk to me they will have to poke it.  it is like i'm a genius, if genius meant fuckshit retarded.
Logged
suckin dick bought this van.

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
09/12/05: Blogging Directly onto a Hanes
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2005, 03:16:27 am »

Well, looks like Roast Beef ditched the shirt idea pretty quickly, and went back to his blog.

Quote from: "Roast Beef's Blog"
From: grep Tuesday, 13 September 2005 21:23:00  
Subject: Think I might have asthma
 

Some dude with just these nasty-ass dreadlocks came by and asked if we had any old bikes that he could fix up but almost immediately I started sneezing nonstop and couldn't talk about bikes. He said "bless you, mon" a few times but after a while of the sneezing he got real annoyed and just kind of said he might try back another time and left. It is possible that he thought I was sneezing as a way of implying that he did not smell so great but folks can't really fake a believable sneeze in the way you can with a cough. Anyhow within thirty seconds my sneezes abated and it was back to normal. Is it asthma when you get the extreme sneezes? Maybe I was just allergic to whatever doo he used while curing his dreads. Seriously, I heard they use dog poo as part of the "rub" that makes their hair turn into that terrible mess. Imagine that, being allergic to rasta people. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (50' or greater from my door).
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up