Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head  (Read 9403 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2005, 10:50:09 pm »

Quote from: "tcc"
just a small click


You don't need to ask how I read that at first glance
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

natasha

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2005, 11:06:19 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Quote from: "tcc"
just a small click


You don't need to ask how I read that at first glance



pervert! oh, wait. i did, too.   :lol:
Logged

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org
Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2005, 06:24:09 am »

You know, I went to see Jandek a few weeks ago, and I felt a lot like I imagine Ray did-- the "I wasn't ready for that this week," but the inability to pass it up.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2005, 12:03:44 pm »

Quote from: "keef"
You know, I went to see Jandek a few weeks ago, and I felt a lot like I imagine Ray did-- the "I wasn't ready for that this week," but the inability to pass it up.


Shit, man, I don't want to derail or nothing, but how was it?
Logged
goose means greedy

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2005, 05:22:04 pm »

I've been trying to figure out an appropriate instrument to play on the old-school phonograph during a Cartilege Head performance, and I can do no better than to suggest... a theremin.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2005, 05:58:33 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
I've been trying to figure out an appropriate instrument to play on the old-school phonograph during a Cartilege Head performance, and I can do no better than to suggest... a theremin.


That's perfect.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2005, 06:36:01 pm »

I hear the theme from "Curb Your Enthusiasm" playing as I watch CH.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2005, 08:39:05 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I hear the theme from "Curb Your Enthusiasm" playing as I watch CH.


I had just downloaded a song called "Cocaine Bill" by Eugene Ripper from iTunes and was listening to it for the first time when I read the first CH strip.

It seemed appropriate.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up