Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ooh, I'm Satan in a basket  (Read 2119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hime

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« on: September 21, 2005, 05:58:13 pm »

Hit the skins froggy style!

(Yeah, I made a post. I am not a spammer.)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 06:17:11 pm »

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 06:42:12 pm »

I finally understand what the "Wild Card" forum is all about.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

V-Adore

  • Guest
ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 07:06:11 pm »

Tomorrow: SATAN-IN-A-BISCUIT
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 02:41:24 pm »

There's electric cars,
There's electric trains,
Here comes a ***** with electric brains.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

cashlock

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 05:03:01 pm »

That is all.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
ooh, I'm Satan in a basket
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 09:16:41 pm »

Agreed.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1]   Go Up