Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: doumo arigato  (Read 1661 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kansai

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
    • my bookmarks
doumo arigato
« on: September 21, 2005, 07:44:24 pm »

I know this is like so last month but at the end of July there was a short blip about these Japanese scientists having developed this female android. Then, only a few weeks later there was another story about *****ics, except this time it was about cheap, flexible artificial skin.

I'm going back to Japan for a month in December. Does anyone have requests for omiyage (souvenirs)? I guess the news stories were irrelevant. But dang, a.i. + skin, I can't help but be a little excited.
Logged
sincerity is the new irony

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
doumo arigato
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 08:20:59 pm »

How about a Katamari?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up