Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: September 22, 2005 - SQUEEE POUF!  (Read 10684 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
September 22, 2005 - SQUEEE POUF!
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2005, 06:53:18 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Did anybody else ever wonder whether or not Roast Beef was in on it?


http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=44767#44767


Thank you, Jough.  I suppose now is a good time to come out with it.  During my hiatus, I sustained a horrible but humorous injury to my forbrain, so while I am capable of posting, I can no longer read anything anybody else says.  The reading parts are gone, but the ego has doubled to compensate.


dude it's ok i've been in the internet for years now and i still can't read.

and occassionally write.

but never right.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up