Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Poll

Are you a gemini?

yes
- 7 (18.9%)
no
- 30 (81.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: September 23, 2005, 07:11:39 am


Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you a gemini?  (Read 12039 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chanf

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« on: September 23, 2005, 07:11:39 am »

I am wondering how many readers of Achewood are gemini's-- gemini's are known for their off/witty humor: is this true? I asked onstad, but he didn't know!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 01:06:50 pm »

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 02:37:52 pm »

I'm a Scorpio.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 02:56:30 pm »

Virgo over here. I have been told, straightfacedly, that this is why I don't believe in astrology.

(My birthday was yesterday, on the cusp, so I might technically be a Vibra.)
Logged

Capn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 03:19:44 pm »

I am a gemini, I enjoy candle-light dinners, long walks on the beach and cartilidge based humour.
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 03:20:25 pm »

First, and possible most important:

Happy Birthday, V!

Second, and of dubious importance:

I am a pisces.  I don't feel that this has affected my sense of humor at all.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 04:51:05 pm »

I am a Taurus/Gemini cusp.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 05:34:06 pm »

I'm a Gemini too. May 30.
Logged

smirnov

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 06:13:46 pm »

--
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 06:15:01 pm »

I'm a Scorpio. This means I am supposed to be a conniving, amoral sex addict. I don't believe in astrology, but I do believe in being a conniving, amoral sex addict.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 06:41:48 pm »

We're Gemini, here.   Happy Belated Birthday, V-Adore.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2005, 07:10:54 pm »

Gemini/Taurus cusp...
Apparently makes me thoughtful, creative, and a jerk...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2005, 07:55:47 pm »

Not that anyone knows me nor cares but I like broadcasting useless near theological month based belief systems on the net to a bunch of strangers.

Which could only mean I was a Pisces... if I believed that sort of thing.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2005, 07:57:55 pm »

Onstad replied to that question?

Not that I put any stock in this sort of thing, but I think I'm a Capricorn/Aquarius cusp, which I believe makes me an incredibly uptight creative type (Like, the kind of person who doesn't put any stock in this sort of thing and yet nevertheless knows enough to be able to answer the question...)  Which is a pretty screwed up combination, let me tell you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2005, 08:17:46 pm »

I'm a Carpricorn, but I don't know what a cusp is.  I do know that I am a Sundays child which explains why I am "bonny and blithe, and good and gay."

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up