Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Poll

Are you a gemini?

yes
- 7 (18.9%)
no
- 30 (81.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: September 23, 2005, 07:11:39 am


Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you a gemini?  (Read 12066 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2005, 01:11:50 am »

I realize this now. During high school, I hadn't grokked this as completely.

For the record: Boar, over here. (Or Pig, but oh, the jokes.)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2005, 02:11:09 am »

Snake.

& Kung Po Chicken.  Or Moo Shu.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2005, 03:46:32 am »

Dang, I wish I was born in 1982, 1970, 1958, 1946, 1934, 1922 or any previous 12-year interval, because then I'd be able to say "I'm a Dog! <spread peacock tail>"

As it is, I'm a boring ol' hoss born in '78.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2005, 05:01:08 am »

Near-cusp-Libra, Dragon.

Oddly, both seem to hold true. I don't believe in any of it, mind you, but all the same.

Happy b'lated b'dayj, V.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2005, 10:22:10 am »

sagittarius.

this means i have a monster cock that i know how to use.

the real question is where does one place the italics in the previous sentence? i struggled over this for MINUTES.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2005, 10:48:07 am »

Dog over here.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2005, 02:30:11 pm »

Quote from: "ndpatel"
sagittarius.

this means i have a monster cock that i know how to use.

the real question is where does one place the italics in the previous sentence? i struggled over this for MINUTES.

Just put 'em any old place you like and the good Lord will provide.
Logged

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2005, 02:46:25 pm »

Pisces. But both my parents are/were geminis. Whatever that means.

Oh, right. Nothing. Duh.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2005, 04:17:36 pm »

I'm a Dog as well.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2005, 07:51:52 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
I'm a Dog as well.


Well, at least you can admit it.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2005, 12:49:54 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Limmo"
Capricorn married to Taurus.  This is, apparently, a good thing.


Oh, us too.


Hey, us three.  Go figure.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2005, 09:48:53 pm »

Libra, born in a Dragon year.  Someone who pays attention to that kind of thing can suggest what that may mean about my personal character because I know not.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2005, 03:57:19 am »

I'm a Taurus and an Ox which I guess means I'm consistent.
Feels kind of boring through.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2005, 04:53:50 am »

I far prefer my Chinese zodiac sign (Dragon, attuned to Fire) to my plain-ol'-zodiac zodiac sign (Cancer).

Both are deadly, but only one can be blamed on cigarrettes and Sweet 'n' Low.

I'm not sure exactly what these are supposed to mean about my personality, because I tend to put more stock in personality tests that are based on things I actually do.  On my own.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Are you a gemini?
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2005, 08:49:32 am »

Quote from: "Lister"
I'm not sure exactly what these are supposed to mean about my personality, because I tend to put more stock in personality tests that are based on things I actually do.  On my own.


WITCH!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up