Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you believe...  (Read 2722 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« on: September 27, 2005, 04:34:26 pm »

Goodbye, Don Adams.



« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:36:33 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 05:53:06 pm »

dammit
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Would you believe...
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 06:14:22 pm »

And with not even a DVD to share his legacy.

I would pay BIG BUCKS for a mega-authoritative Get Smart boxed set.

We shall miss you, Agent 86.  There's no KAOS where you are.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 06:36:05 pm »

Was it Hermie whose head would show up in all kinds of weird places - inside cabinets, luggage, airplane toilets, etc.? Who will he startle now?

So long. Max, into the eternal cone of silence where even our shoe phones won't reach you.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 10:11:56 pm »

I still want a shoe phone.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 10:06:24 am »

Good God, I never clicked that Don Adams did Inspector Gadget.


The technology is there now, why DON'T I have a shoe phone? I should go cut up an old pair of shoes and an old mobile....
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 02:22:03 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
The technology is there now, why DON'T I have a shoe phone? I should go cut up an old pair of shoes and an old mobile....


I could not find a Get Smart Shoe Phone.  All I found was was this  Batpole Opening Shakespeare Bust

Nuts.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 05:34:57 pm »

Not to mention Tennessee Tuxedo. The name of the guy who did Chumley is lost to the mists of time.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 11:36:09 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Not to mention Tennessee Tuxedo. The name of the guy who did Chumley is lost to the mists of time.


I do a killer Chumley.  

Duh, gee Tennessee.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Would you believe...
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2005, 04:19:03 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I do a killer Chumley.  

Duh, gee Tennessee.


That was uncanny! Daaaaaaaaaaaamn!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up