Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/29/05 - KILL THIS MAN!  (Read 4296 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
9/29/05 - KILL THIS MAN!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2005, 05:48:44 am »

Actually, the alteration I made for dinocomix was different, but complementary: it prints the email subject above the strip.

What keeps you from using Greasemonkey at work?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
9/29/05 - KILL THIS MAN!
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2005, 03:39:52 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
What keeps you from using Greasemonkey at work?

I can't install Firefox so I'm just using an unzipped version. So it won't show Flash, Shockwave, or java/javascript (I can never keep those two straight). I'm also still stuck on 0.7 because later ones don't work as well just unzipped. I suppose I could do the USB flash drive installation but frankly the it doesn't bother me that much. And it's still better than IE.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
9/29/05 - KILL THIS MAN!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2005, 03:29:41 am »

HISPANIC SCIENTIST.  Not just a science magazine, but one specifically devoted to Hispanic Scientist.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up