Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ninjas Are Sweet  (Read 3339 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Ninjas Are Sweet
« on: September 30, 2005, 05:25:34 pm »

Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 05:51:09 pm »

I'm guessing Turboninja.

Am I Close?
Logged

Suckin_Dick

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 10:23:59 pm »

hmmm, maybe if they were "ninja *****s" i could see the awesomeness, but as is... i just ain't feelin it.  :\
Logged
suckin dick bought this van.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 06:23:00 am »

Well if they are turbo ninjas wouldn't that imply some sort of mechanical attachment to enable the turboness?
Unless you were complaining about the lack of ninja #####s.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

bob loblaw

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 02:02:11 am »

as you can see from your logs, even I dont know my username here. but henceforth i suppose i am bob.

anyway, enjoy. hopefully it will be introduced as evidence in your proposed litigation.

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 06:40:28 am »

Quote from: "bob loblaw"
as you can see from your logs, even I dont know my username here. but henceforth i suppose i am bob.

anyway, enjoy. hopefully it will be introduced as evidence in your proposed litigation.

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.


Well, we're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

bob loblaw

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 08:42:47 pm »

you can talk nonsense to me, but i have to get off in 4 minutes.

:)

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "bob loblaw"
as you can see from your logs, even I dont know my username here. but henceforth i suppose i am bob.

anyway, enjoy. hopefully it will be introduced as evidence in your proposed litigation.

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.


Well, we're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 08:45:29 pm »

Quote from: "bob loblaw"
you can talk nonsense to me, but i have to get off in 4 minutes.

:)


Wow. Well I'll just have to see if I can't hit that target for you.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 08:47:32 pm »

I've got Bob Loblaw fever.  I was on the fence about Arrested Development until Bob Loblaw showed up.  I was riding my bike this morning and I kept saying it to myself over and over again  Bob Loblaw, Bob Loblaw.  I need Bob Loblaw.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bob loblaw

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 02:41:04 am »

i know, totally. i was doing the same thing most of this week. Bob Loblaw for president!!!111

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I've got Bob Loblaw fever.  I was on the fence about Arrested Development until Bob Loblaw showed up.  I was riding my bike this morning and I kept saying it to myself over and over again  Bob Loblaw, Bob Loblaw.  I need Bob Loblaw.

~Paul
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Ninjas Are Sweet
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2005, 06:22:02 pm »

I ain't bought no book for Jough, but I do suppose we're coming up on Tip Jar Time again.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up