Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)  (Read 12220 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2005, 12:10:18 am »

If this is a Pat blog post, it's disappeared since it was posted. So fess up, Null: did you write it yourself?
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2005, 03:26:33 am »

Null has proven himself extraordinarily well in the writing-as-Pat method in the past. I say tie a ribbon around his neck for this one, because it's golden, but I'm glad it's rare.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2005, 04:53:58 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Null has proven himself extraordinarily well in the writing-as-Pat method in the past. I say tie a ribbon around his neck for this one, because it's golden, but I'm glad it's rare.


Please tie something around my neck.  Soon.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2005, 05:41:27 am »

Quote from: "Null"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Null has proven himself extraordinarily well in the writing-as-Pat method in the past. I say tie a ribbon around his neck for this one, because it's golden, but I'm glad it's rare.


Please tie something around my neck.  Soon.


HA-HA!  You think like Pat!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2005, 01:52:20 pm »

Null: Damn brilliant.  A+
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2005, 04:17:16 pm »

Catching up, I just noticed the entry in which Nice Pete says that the drawings he's made for his book are "what is inside my head."  Please, if there is a God, let me never see this.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2005, 12:59:42 pm »

Anyone can make up fake vegan shit that they sell at Whole Foods, but this
Quote
"żB-Eer," a yeastless beer which ferments with the help of baking soda and nasturtium pollen ... Phake Mushels' Brand hominy mussels: check. Burlington Bob's Cedar Soda: check. Souvlaki With a Conscience "Slaveless Universe" Souvlaki: check.

is virtuosic.  Almost to the point of showing off.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2005, 01:14:01 pm »

I love how Pat thinks everybody should live his little vegen eco-nerd lifestyle but is horrified by a woman who, based on her place of employment and grooming choices, probably agrees with him on a few points.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2005, 01:14:32 pm »

Toflourkens!

This Pat entry is just incredible. I mean, wow. I can't even think of anything to say about it, except that Pat is hypocritical as usual.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2005, 01:41:09 pm »

I don't buy it.  I sure don't know any vegans who'd be offended by armpit hair.  However, if I have been unwittingly ruining the shopping experience of jerks when I wear sleeveless shirts, so much the better.
Logged
goose means greedy

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2005, 01:58:16 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I don't buy it.  I sure don't know any vegans who'd be offended by armpit hair.


We're talking about Pat here though, who's only vegan so he can annoy others and not because of a reasonable reason.

Plus, as has been mentioned Pat has issues with women obviously, and one running about au natural confounds and confuses him since he's unable to think outside of his own stereotypes.  Armpit hair in Pat's mind = male and it makes him so angry on this particular female because it reminds him of what he really wants: AaaaaAAaarthur.  (Or more likely Nice Pete with Star Sunglasses)

*Climbs off armchair now and throws away Do-It-Yourself Psychology Pamphlet; then maybe has a pudding pop*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

beanmom

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2005, 02:29:31 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "andalucia"
I don't buy it.  I sure don't know any vegans who'd be offended by armpit hair.


We're talking about Pat here though, who's only vegan so he can annoy others and not because of a reasonable reason.

Plus, as has been mentioned Pat has issues with women obviously {snip}


Yes, I think it is quite safe to say that Pat has issues with women (and their easy-to-have breasts).  Damn them all!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2005, 02:41:44 pm »

Quote from: "beanmom"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "andalucia"
I don't buy it.  I sure don't know any vegans who'd be offended by armpit hair.


We're talking about Pat here though, who's only vegan so he can annoy others and not because of a reasonable reason.

Plus, as has been mentioned Pat has issues with women obviously {snip}


Yes, I think it is quite safe to say that Pat has issues with women (and their easy-to-have breasts).  Damn them all!


If only I could have such luscious globes then truly a man would love me!  Wait, what I mean is, um, women are vile and stupid creatures unfit for receiving love!  </Pat>
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2005, 02:57:48 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I usually just skim all of the posts here to make sure no one is misbehaving or calling one of my homegirls a bitch or something, so when I first started reading your post I thought you were writing yourself, Null, and not quoting Pat.

Or is this pitiable Achewood fanfic?  Is there anyone we should call...?


You have homegirls??
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2005, 03:06:38 pm »

Man, Pat has his head so far up his intestinal tract that he appears to be coughing up free Baby Ruth bars.

Except they're probably those awful carob things.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up