Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)  (Read 12162 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2005, 06:10:53 am »

Quote from: "Null"
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
She ain't GAY...just less particular about how her pu$$y pals accessorize.


Wait... are you calling her a ho'?


Ha, ha - well, actually, I'm very particular, since I've enjoyed the exact same set of accessories four nearly four years... But AD is right about life before I found the boy.


Ah ha!  So you are NOT dead.  So everyone can stop hating me.  At least for "killing" you.  Hating me for everything else is OK.


Actually, I'm still lying here on the ground, slowly dying.  People are stepping over me.  It's so cold.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2005, 02:51:49 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Null"
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
She ain't GAY...just less particular about how her pu$$y pals accessorize.


Wait... are you calling her a ho'?


Ha, ha - well, actually, I'm very particular, since I've enjoyed the exact same set of accessories four nearly four years... But AD is right about life before I found the boy.


Ah ha!  So you are NOT dead.  So everyone can stop hating me.  At least for "killing" you.  Hating me for everything else is OK.


Actually, I'm still lying here on the ground, slowly dying.  People are stepping over me.  It's so cold.


I've seen this music video. Don't ask what her terrible secret is or then we all are dead.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2005, 03:56:07 pm »

Roast Beef says he doesn't watch Survivor.

http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2005/10/i-do-not-watch-survivor-tv-show.html

At first, I thought that conflicted with this:

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01112002

But then I realised that "after Survivor" might have been accepted lingo in 2002 for 10 o'clock or something.  Like how Skinny Elvis and Fat Elvis defined various eras without having to actually use numbers.

I've never watched Survivor so I wouldn't know all the details.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2005, 03:58:20 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
Roast Beef says he doesn't watch Survivor.

http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2005/10/i-do-not-watch-survivor-tv-show.html

At first, I thought that conflicted with this:

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01112002

But then I realised that "after Survivor" might have been accepted lingo in 2002 for 10 o'clock or something.  Like how Skinny Elvis and Fat Elvis defined various eras without having to actually use numbers.

I've never watched Survivor so I wouldn't know all the details.

It's also possible that someone in the Achewood house watches Survivor, so Ray and Beef coming over for poker after then makes sure the living room will be clear.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2005, 04:24:43 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
Roast Beef says he doesn't watch Survivor.

http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2005/10/i-do-not-watch-survivor-tv-show.html

At first, I thought that conflicted with this:

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01112002

But then I realised that "after Survivor" might have been accepted lingo in 2002 for 10 o'clock or something.  Like how Skinny Elvis and Fat Elvis defined various eras without having to actually use numbers.

I've never watched Survivor so I wouldn't know all the details.

He clearly states in the first sentance of his post that he hasn't watched survivor "this season."  That comic was from three seasons ago and the blog post was from today.

~Paul

Quote from: "roast beef"

I know this ranks me in the bottom 1/3 of all conversational males but I ain't been into watchin' Survivor this season.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2005, 05:26:50 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

But I thought Jough was gay.


Pfft.  You wish.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2005, 05:29:22 pm »

Forum admin JOUGH denied the claims of rival tribe ISOSODJAL, which brought tensions to the boiling point.

edit: to correct grammar
Logged
I am older now.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2005, 07:45:03 pm »

So wait, Survivor's still on? Why? Didn't that one guy already win it like 5 years ago?
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2005, 07:47:31 pm »

If by "on" you mean "promoted incessantly during NFL games," then yes.  I can offer no further knowledge or details.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2005, 06:14:42 am »

Bobby I never, never, never thought I would say this, but thankyou.  I've been looking for that clip for ages and couldn't remember who it was or anything.

Something just horrible is going to happen at nice pete's party. Is it wrong that I feel sympathetic towards the imaginary homocidal maniac because I don't want to see him disappointed.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2005, 04:14:13 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
She ain't GAY...just less particular about how her pu$$y pals accessorize.


Wait... are you calling her a ho'?


Ha, ha - well, actually, I'm very particular, since I've enjoyed the exact same set of accessories for nearly four years... But AD is right about life before I found the boy.


this is much different if you're just skimming the thread and you assume tommy trapezoid said this.
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2005, 04:14:40 pm »

Quote from: "Charley Smuckles"
Crap, I do B-leave I just left a Pizza Pocket cookin' in tha microwave for at least 15 minutes.


I did this once with a Steak-Umm. Except it was only 11 and a half minutes. See, I was reading the instructions on the box, and the cardboard was torn right through where the microwave time was listed. So I mistook 1 and half for 11 and a half. Bad move. When I opened the microwave, hideous, fowl smelling black smoke poured out and the bowl in which I had placed the Steak-Umm had cracked. Also, the Saran Wrap covering the bowl had melted onto the Steak-Umm, which was, by now, a sorry looking little black turd.

I can only imagine what LN found when he got back to the microwave.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2005, 02:04:06 pm »

Roast Beef's poem about caramel treats is basically like treasure.  That is all.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up