Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/03/05 - Titty Twisters  (Read 16098 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Karva

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« on: October 02, 2005, 09:24:42 pm »

I love these Sunday updates.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 10:17:25 pm »

Way to say something about the strip!

I didn't figure that Jaime would be THIS offensive. Is this the Worst Case Scenario actually despite largely improbably rearing its ugly head?

That said, any time White Power groups show up in Achewood, hilarity ensues. Beef's lines are really great in this one.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 10:38:37 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Way to say something about the strip!

Yeah and you didn't put in a link either Jerk.

Ray say's Whoops - 10-03-05

Damn Kids.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 10:50:37 pm »

I love how totally clueless Ray is. Oh, man.
Logged

Karva

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 10:51:35 pm »

I couldn't think of anthing to say about the strip :(  I just think it's funny.

I'm more used to indian burns than titty twisters though.
Logged

Suckin_Dick

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 11:33:27 pm »

ray in the last panel just makes the entire thing worth it.

"whoops."

ha!
Logged
suckin dick bought this van.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 11:46:54 pm »

I GUESS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE
TO BE FUNNY
ON THE LORD'S DAY

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2005, 12:13:06 am »

It's never a good sign when people capitalize white
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2005, 12:32:42 am »

Meh...

though the Michigan militia ref gave me a chuckle, it's a cheap one.  I mean, who isn't going to laugh at the Michigan Militia?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

hello_jello

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2005, 02:28:18 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Way to say something about the strip!

Yeah and you didn't put in a link either Jerk.

Ray say's Whoops - 10-03-05

Damn Kids.

~Paul


 otherwise we might have accidentally looked at penny arcade instead
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2005, 03:25:40 am »

Quote from: "hello_jello"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Way to say something about the strip!

Yeah and you didn't put in a link either Jerk.

Ray say's Whoops - 10-03-05

Damn Kids.

~Paul


 otherwise we might have accidentally looked at penny arcade instead


That's the kind of criticism a guy with 5 whole posts gets cut for around here....  or so I've heard.. I mean.. I'm pretty new too.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

hello_jello

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2005, 05:05:05 am »

do I need Credentials or Internet Posting certification to post feelings on the Internet because I am just saying my feelings on the Internet

do you think that is so bad?

maybe ju an' me are not amigos[/i]
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 05:12:21 am »

Friends, Friends!  Why are you fighting so?  It does not become you as esteemed posters on TOUAMB.  This is a community that's all about education and caring.  Such petty bickering serves neither cause.  You are only harming yourselves and the greater community!  I must exhort you to take a higher minded tack when posting and thereby boost our greater understanding of the wonder that is Achewood.

Also, you're both a couple of tyros with about the same number of posts that CJ racks up in a single day between you.  So STFU, NOOBS.  Papa don't allow no board sniping 'round here.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2005, 05:24:50 am »

Still, Auggie. You gotta admit that exchange was funny.

Especially coming from n00bs like that.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
10/03/05 - Titty Twisters
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2005, 07:51:20 am »

Quote from: "hello_jello"
do I need Credentials or Internet Posting certification to post feelings on the Internet because I am just saying my feelings on the Internet


no. But this is, for all intents and purposes, Jough's house.

So Shut the Fuck Up Donny. You're Out of Your Element.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up