Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Somebody nice???  (Read 1847 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Where is Somebody nice???
« on: October 02, 2005, 10:28:16 pm »

She hasn't posted in weeks.  Last I recall she was having stalker problems.  I'm worried now.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Where is Somebody nice???
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 10:57:56 pm »

Last post that I can find was 8/9 in the stalker thread.  She doesn't have an public email address posted, but Jough may have access to one.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is Somebody nice???
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 12:02:47 am »

Actually, I haven't heard from her in a couple weeks either.  I'll email her and see what's up.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Where is Somebody nice???
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 01:21:21 am »

She has an e-mail posted on her blog.  I sent an e-mail to that address.  I hope she's alright.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Where is Somebody nice???
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 03:48:44 am »

We're into caring now.

Caring.

Really, let us know how she is.  I missed that entire thread (I was out of the country), and it is really creepy.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Where is Somebody nice???
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2005, 11:29:47 pm »

Somebody nice responded to my e-mail today.  It seems it's a simple case of no longer having internet access at work and no computer at home.  And also something about smelly giraffeermen stinkin' up the library.  I don't know what that's all about.  She wanted to let everyone know she is alive and well and she loves and misses everyone here, even Jough.

Crisis averted due to caring.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Where is Somebody nice???
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 05:26:09 am »

Dude, it's especially Jough.  Try to get it straight.
Pages: [1]   Go Up