Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Louisville -- Venues and Bars  (Read 2656 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Louisville -- Venues and Bars
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2005, 08:20:48 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
So did you drink at any of the bars we recommended or just at Headliners?


Just Headliners.  Not because I don't trust and respect your opinions, of course.  My oldest friend's parents live in Louisville now, and his father has been battling cancer for some time now, so I spent most of the evening with them.  I haven't seen them in years, and his prognosis isn't great.

I drank too much anyway.  Getting drunk at concerts is kind of like eating at McDonald's for me.  I do it very infrequently because it always ends very badly.  But the time between the occurrences is long enough that I forget the bad experience.

I can barely remember the show, is the problem, and whether or not I made an ass of myself.

Getting drunk any other time usually works out quite well, though.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Louisville -- Venues and Bars
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2005, 02:58:25 pm »

well i TOTALLY missed this one.  we could have met! and been ACHEWOOD BUDDIES!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Louisville -- Venues and Bars
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 12:32:09 am »

Maybe ju an' Miles are AMIGOS!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Louisville -- Venues and Bars
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2005, 05:52:18 am »

I did have an Achewood Buddy once.  Then he got married.  Now I'm lucky to talk to him once a month.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up