Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kill The Flashlight! 08/27/2003  (Read 6948 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
In the Dumbwaiter
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2003, 09:33:33 pm »

I think a dumbwaiter would be just the sort of thing you would find in Ray's house - sort of along the same psychology that makes him want to wear clothes like Mark Twain. Not too many houses today have eating rooms on a different floor than the kitchen. Maybe he keeps all the booze and wine in the basement and brings it up on the dumbwaiter.

I agree with Asherdan; some strips with abuse of the domestic help could be really awesome if there was such help.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: In the Dumbwaiter
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 10:37:01 pm »

We really hadn't codified the rules for first post in our strip threads as of this time I see.  No date, no link to the strip, no quote from said strip.  Really poor work Ash (slowly shakes head in disgust).
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: In the Dumbwaiter
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 10:40:39 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Kill The Flashlight! 08/27/2003
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 01:36:35 am »

I edited a six and a half year old post because of Paul breaking my balls.

It's still a good strip

apparently he is quite effective at such.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Kill The Flashlight! 08/27/2003
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 03:27:45 am »

That's more like it.  :P
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Kill The Flashlight! 08/27/2003
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 06:19:15 am »

Remember when I'd delete/merge threads that weren't in the "proper" format?

Ah, I was such a charmer...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up