Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you  (Read 13940 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« on: October 07, 2005, 10:42:36 am »

Meh...  I really only like Phillipe if he's saying horrible things with glee or getting punched by Lyle, so these always leave me with an Achewood hunger that a cowbell won't cure.

Still I suppose calling Karen at Kid's Zoo in Seattle to ask about animal butts can't be all unfunny, it was chuckle-inducing.  (Chuckletastic?  Chucktacular?  Chuckariffic?  Actually that last one sounds like what happens when you eat day-old tuna roll)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:30:45 am »

Kudos to the reference to Ultra Peanut. The remainder of this vacillated between unfunny and "i don't get it"..

ObFunLink: abandoning Scandinavian Rap for the moment, let's see what the Indian subcontinent can provide us....
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 12:39:04 pm »

I chuckled at the idea that someone measured average bun length of many animals. Otherwise, eh. I think this joke may be sort of played out.
Logged

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 01:13:59 pm »

I've totally been there with the spicy tuna roll, Phillipe.

Come to think of it I've been there with the Asian women too.
Logged

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 01:58:23 pm »

Sweet baby Jesus people. The 1st paragraph is like platinum dipped in diamonds - precious

"Would...you...like...to...meet...God...?"

Anybody? Anybody?
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 02:35:05 pm »

Yeah, that was good. Did anyone else notice the "Milklin returns next week"?
Do you think that's a straight up fuck you to us?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 02:44:02 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Yeah, that was good. Did anyone else notice the "Milklin returns next week"?
Do you think that's a straight up fuck you to us?


Maybe he'll return with  Thurday's Chicken.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 03:06:39 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Yeah, that was good. Did anyone else notice the "Milklin returns next week"?
Do you think that's a straight up fuck you to us?


Maybe he'll return with  Thurday's Chicken.


Maybe Onstad will give him a blog.
Logged

JordanB

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2005, 03:17:14 pm »

I ordinarily like Philippe's Friday Facts,
but this didn't do much for me.
Sure, the first paragraph was good,
but the others didn't seem to have
the proper Philippean spin on things.

Also, when I read the word 'buns'
I immediately thought of hamburger buns,
as in "hosss are weird! Where did they come from?
Surely dinosaurs didn't have big enough
hamburger buns on which to eat a hoss?"
Logged

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2005, 04:08:20 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Maybe he'll return with  Thurday's Chicken.


I hope so.  I mean, how interesting can a religious character be in a world where facts about the afterlife are empirically verifiable?  You get the feeling that Milklin would try to convince Ray and Beef that hell is a place of eternal fiery torturous misery and they would just say that it ain't all that bad, you obviously never been there.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 04:11:54 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Maybe he'll return with  Thurday's Chicken.


I hope so.  I mean, how interesting can a religious character be in a world where facts about the afterlife are empirically verifiable?  You get the feeling that Milklin would try to convince Ray and Beef that hell is a place of eternal fiery torturous misery and they would just say that it ain't all that bad, you obviously never been there.


I mean he tokes but it's not like his thing or anything
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 04:38:00 pm »

I was supremely happy to see Phillipe Times load up this morning.  When Phillipe Times first came about, it was a little annoying, because I wanted a strip, but after going on hiatus for awhile, I found myself wanting to see it again.

That wacky Scott Peterson!  Sentanced to Death!
Logged
ACHIEVE

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 05:03:06 pm »

Quote from: "*****_god"
I was supremely happy to see Phillipe Times load up this morning.  When Phillipe Times first came about, it was a little annoying, because I wanted a strip, but after going on hiatus for awhile, I found myself wanting to see it again.

That wacky Scott Peterson!  Sentanced to Death!


??? I'm taking you to be some combination of ironic and absurdist. I hope I'm right.

I saw the Milklin thing first and perceived it as a central digit extended in the form of salute. To us!

Than I saw the Philippe times and thought "darn"

Then I read it and it had some little glittery bits but it just ain't as good as a strip.

So I have to ask: V - who measures bun length? surely we are talking about bun width/breadth in this context? I mean if I'm looking at some booty, I'm not concerned about how close to the back of the knee it gets (which would be, um, interesting although only in a clinical/freakshow kind of way) but more in the Sir Mix-a-lot kind of way, that is, side to side/front to back - the whole junk-in-the-trunk thang, you know - I mean, if she's a 6'4 Amazon she might have some long hams too but still the interest is in the other proportions -

Just my $.02 on the bun thing, this issue is important socially and should be debated on its merits.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 05:17:19 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Just my $.02 on the bun thing, this issue is important socially and should be debated on its merits.


Dawg, it is clear that the winner is based solely on mass (what a mass of gas they pass), and neither actual breadth width or shapeliness.

I mean, I've seen hippo ass, and it's pretty slim on the width side of things.. hell I think elephants would pass them up.

Mass man.. it's all mass.

Please to be excusing me as I just had oral surgery two days ago and am so hopped up on goofballs that I spent most of the morning thinking that I could see the sentences when I spoke them.  all hanging in the air like wispy grammar shouldn't.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Oct 7, 2005 - If they are from Asia, and they don't like you
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 05:33:09 pm »

Quote from: "pubdoggy"
Sweet baby Jesus people. The 1st paragraph is like platinum dipped in diamonds - precious

"Would...you...like...to...meet...God...?"

Anybody? Anybody?


I agree! Plus, bolding arbitrary text adds The Onion to its pedigree (in addition to Modern Humorist) . I don't understand the last paragraph. I also like the idea of Phillipe sending something in to Reader's Digest, because that section of Reader's Digest is ridiculous.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up