Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive  (Read 3237 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« on: October 09, 2005, 04:21:52 am »

It is I, Imperator Caesar Lucius Septimius Severus Pius Pertinax Augustus.  My friends call me "Lucy."  You may know me as "That guy with the really long name" or "the asshole who tells everyone that he is the immortal son of Jupiter."

More to the point, I live and work in the same concrete block in Texas.  I register on webcomic message boards because I rarely go outside and have no actual friends.  Give me your undivided apathy, and I'll make some nachos.  Dig?
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 06:49:38 am »

Quote from: "Imperator Severn"
 You may know me as "That guy with the really long name" or "the asshole who tells everyone that he is the immortal son of Jupiter."



You know, I think that second one will do. A huge Woodberry Hello to you, Oxford Style!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 06:26:00 pm »

Hail, Caesar! We who are about to post salute you!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 06:35:14 pm »

Man, where's Tha Sugar Rain when you need him...

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 01:28:37 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Man, where's Tha Sugar Rain when you need him...

Despite his faults, he was a nice guy.  Very polite.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 04:29:23 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "jough"
Man, where's Tha Sugar Rain when you need him...

Despite his faults, he was a nice guy.  Very polite.

~Paul


Oh,  Paaul.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2005, 07:41:51 am »

I'm just posting here because the rest of the recent posts all have "Last post by Jough" or whatever on them and this one was just all odd by itself.

However, in general this is called "post whoring" and will not be tolerated.  But I'm like, a rebel who lives by his own rules or something.  

Anyway, I'm only posting this to show you all what NOT to do or something.

WTF?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 08:13:03 am »

I am a huge post whore, especially tonight/day since I have had way, waaaaaay too much caffeine.  But when you indirectly call me a whore, it feels so right.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 02:46:41 pm »

Smells, doesn't your SO read this board?

Aren't you afraid of him finding out about us?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Slotted spoon, sugar cube, and all that jive
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2005, 03:11:10 pm »

You should be the one who's worried.  He has the super power of being able to beat any video game, and he will use this to destroy you.

Seriously though, he was actually reading over my shoulder when I posted yesterday night that I love you.  I explained that you were being chivalrous, and he was satisfied.  He knows he doesn't need to worry.  After all, you can tickle me with words, but only he gets the honey pot.  (If you actually do read my blog, you can see that I'm super sappy in love with the boy - he knows that, and knows not to worry.)  We are both overly friendly, flirty people, so he flirts with the movie counter girl, I flirt with actors, but in the end, both of us know what goes on in the bedroom, so there is definitly no stress.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up