Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Turkey Day!  (Read 9561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2005, 08:35:47 pm »

Those are surely better reasons, Carlos.

I usually smoke one or two ducks on Thanksgiving.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2005, 08:37:14 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Paul's sentiments are touching and surely appropriately Canadian, because a United Statesian would undoubtedly whine more.


Canadians whine plenty, there just so damned polite about it. Americans are definitely more rude than Canadians but not more whiney.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2005, 10:20:30 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Those are surely better reasons, Carlos.

I usually smoke one or two ducks on Thanksgiving.


How do you fit them in the pipe?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2005, 04:53:59 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "wombat"
Paul's sentiments are touching and surely appropriately Canadian, because a United Statesian would undoubtedly whine more.


Canadians whine plenty, there just so damned polite about it. Americans are definitely more rude than Canadians but not more whiney.


Ohhhh,  I'm soooorrry.  Did I hurt your feelings that I didn't post an actual list of why I'm thankful?  See, my wrist hurts, and my SO's car broke down, and I'm really busy these days.  But I'm sorry to whine.  Thanks for listening to my problems, and I'm sorry if I said too much.  I'm really sorry.  Is that okay?

Also, I wrote about why I'm thankful in my blog, so I'm really sorry I didn't do it here.  But I didn't want to, you know, hog the board, so read it if you have the time, and if you want to.  And thank you if you do (I know AD and Jough did, but since I'm actually posting there regularly now, I'm encouraging new readership!)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2005, 04:59:21 am »

Smells, I've met the Dawg in person, and I can assure you that he was either exagerrating a stereotype or at least referencing a portion of the Canadians he has met. Either that, or he was making a joke.

I'm banking on the last of the options.





Why do we have to fight?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2005, 05:05:24 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Smells, I've met the Dawg in person, and I can assure you that he was either exagerrating a stereotype or at least referencing a portion of the Canadians he has met. Either that, or he was making a joke.

I'm banking on the last of the options.





Why do we have to fight?


Umm.. did you not get that my repeated use of the words "sorry" and "thank you" and such was my attempt to be overly pollite to the point of silly?  I suppose that maybe the tone came off as sarcastic instead.  I'm not really sorry at all.   Okay, yes I am.

please forgive me.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2005, 05:13:06 am »

Dangit!

I feel like a flippin' moron now!



Idiot!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2005, 05:36:06 am »

Yeah, it's hard to do "overly polite" in print as it just comes across as sarcastic.

Anyway, I think we can all agree that no matter how fucked up our lives may be there are still always things for which to be thankful.

And even though it is only fake Thanksgiving because the Canadians are a backwards, primative society, it's not like you'll be all spent-out of introspection if you take a moment to ponder that for which you are thankful now in addition to the last Thursday in November, when the real Thanksgiving occurs.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2005, 05:39:56 am »

And speaking of your blog, Smells, it's been like, a whole day without an update.  If you don't start making with the content soon I'm going to take it out of my daily bookmark list.

Also, whenever I see the title I think of the Rich poem.

Also, whenever I see your description (" I am a former Catholic School Girl turned Hedonist.") I can't help think about the little plaid Catholic School Girl jumper and all of the debauchery that accompanies it (in my head, anyway).

Also, from my posts here over the past few days I think I have said too much about what gets me all riled up.

But at least I can answer the "Turn Ons" section in my Playmate Profile (or whatever it's called) with alacrity and gusto.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2005, 07:34:23 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "wombat"
Paul's sentiments are touching and surely appropriately Canadian, because a United Statesian would undoubtedly whine more.


Canadians whine plenty, there just so damned polite about it. Americans are definitely more rude than Canadians but not more whiney.


Ohhhh,  I'm soooorrry.  Did I hurt your feelings that I didn't post an actual list of why I'm thankful?  See, my wrist hurts, and my SO's car broke down, and I'm really busy these days.  But I'm sorry to whine.  Thanks for listening to my problems, and I'm sorry if I said too much.  I'm really sorry.  Is that okay?

Also, I wrote about why I'm thankful in my blog, so I'm really sorry I didn't do it here.  But I didn't want to, you know, hog the board, so read it if you have the time, and if you want to.  And thank you if you do (I know AD and Jough did, but since I'm actually posting there regularly now, I'm encouraging new readership!)


Imagine a very American and very rude response here.  :twisted:

Love ya, fluffy and bouncey.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2005, 02:17:40 am »

Quote from: "jough"
And speaking of your blog, Smells, it's been like, a whole day without an update.  If you don't start making with the content soon I'm going to take it out of my daily bookmark list.


God damn it Jough, now I'm fifteen minutes late for sex!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2005, 05:20:46 am »

A friend of mine lives in a one-bedroom apartment with one of her friends. They basically have all the same classes, and hang out all the time, except from 3-6 on Tuesdays, during which my friend masturbates. Continuously. For THREE HOURS. I often call around 4:30, just to see how she's doing and offer moral support.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2005, 01:19:53 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
A friend of mine lives in a one-bedroom apartment with one of her friends. They basically have all the same classes, and hang out all the time, except from 3-6 on Tuesdays, during which my friend masturbates. Continuously. For THREE HOURS. I often call around 4:30, just to see how she's doing and offer moral support.

God dammit Bozack! Somebody has to say this, you've forced our collective hand:

What about "oral support"?

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME SAY!
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2005, 02:20:36 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
God damn it Jough, now I'm fifteen minutes late for sex!


Quote from: "Bozack"
from 3-6 on Tuesdays, during which my friend masturbates. Continuously. For THREE HOURS


Man, what's with kids these days?  All with the regimented, scheduled sex/self-abuse?  Not how we did it in my day, I tell you.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2005, 04:29:04 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"

God damn it Jough, now I'm fifteen minutes late for sex!


Scheduling a start time for sex isn't that bad.  At least you know you'll be gettin' some.

It's when you schedule the end time that things may be getting a little stale, especially if you pencil in the sex from say, "10:00PM to 10:04PM" or something.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up