Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Turkey Day!  (Read 9555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2005, 02:26:08 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "side_show"

God damn it Jough, now I'm fifteen minutes late for sex!


Scheduling a start time for sex isn't that bad.  At least you know you'll be gettin' some.

It's when you schedule the end time that things may be getting a little stale, especially if you pencil in the sex from say, "10:00PM to 10:04PM" or something.


Ha!  I think it would be really sort of fun and intimidating to do the reverse and schedule sex for a really long time.  I wonder how long too long is?  How long is too long?  I suppose it would depend on the situation... How long is too long folks?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2005, 02:27:00 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "side_show"

God damn it Jough, now I'm fifteen minutes late for sex!


Scheduling a start time for sex isn't that bad.  At least you know you'll be gettin' some.

It's when you schedule the end time that things may be getting a little stale, especially if you pencil in the sex from say, "10:00PM to 10:04PM" or something.


Ha!  I think it would be really sort of fun and intimidating to do the reverse and schedule sex for a really long time.  I wonder how too long is?  How long is too long?  I suppose it would depend on the situation... How long is too long folks?

I would say that three hours of constant masturbation is too much, but I'm not Bozack's friend.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2005, 02:58:56 am »

Reeaally?  See, I definitly don't consider masterbation to be anywhere near as taxing as getting it on with a partner, but when I was a teen... three hours was no big deal - but then I had so much more time on my hands (wah, wah, waaaah!).

Also, as this is post #999 for me, I feel a lot of pressure to make my next post ultra cool, but it will probably be about picking my bum or popping a zit or something.  Gah!)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2005, 03:05:09 am »

Fair enough. I mean, it depends on the intensity of the act, you know? If most of it's pretty light, that's cool. On the other hand, if she was really gettin' into it all three hours, every day... wouldn't she get sore eventually?

(I am also vaguely amused by the idea that, during the only three hours a day she had alone, all she did was jill off. That's dedication!)
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2005, 04:34:27 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Fair enough. I mean, it depends on the intensity of the act, you know? If most of it's pretty light, that's cool. On the other hand, if she was really gettin' into it all three hours, every day... wouldn't she get sore eventually?

(I am also vaguely amused by the idea that, during the only three hours a day she had alone, all she did was jill off. That's dedication!)


And I am amused by the term "jill off".
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2005, 04:49:42 am »

Three hours?  Fuck, wouldn't you get bored?  I mean, sex, even with yourself, is great and all, but three hours?  Three consecutive hours?  Every day?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2005, 05:20:23 am »

Quote from: "miles"
Three hours?  Fuck, wouldn't you get bored?  I mean, sex, even with yourself, is great and all, but three hours?  Three consecutive hours?  Every day?


Only on Tuesdays.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Happy Turkey Day!
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2005, 05:36:30 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "miles"
Three hours?  Fuck, wouldn't you get bored?  I mean, sex, even with yourself, is great and all, but three hours?  Three consecutive hours?  Every day?


Only on Tuesdays.

~Paul


Oops.  My mistake.

Still, though.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up