Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes  (Read 10789 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 03:02:30 pm »

Good answer, August, but not the one I was looking for. The real answer is:

Teen Unitarians don't screw in lightbulbs, they screw in sleeping bags in the church basement.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 08:20:50 pm »

I KNEW I liked the Unitarians.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 08:40:07 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Good answer, August, but not the one I was looking for. The real answer is:

Teen Unitarians don't screw in lightbulbs, they screw in sleeping bags in the church basement.


...after their commitment ceremony.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2005, 09:08:37 pm »

There's a "Pennsylvania Colleges & Universities" version of that floating around.  I added one for my alma mater:
How many Franklin & Marshall students...?
Nine.  One to screw in the bulb, and 8 to point out that their light bulb is just as good as an Ivy League school's, and who needs the Ivy League anyway, and no we're not bitter because they rejected us.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2005, 10:24:39 pm »

How many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Bacon machine.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 04:40:50 am »

How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

That's not funny.


How many existentialists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One.






How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbu-LET'S RIDE BIKES!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2005, 01:19:25 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
How many feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

That's not funny.

As I've said many times in the past, my SO is a Professional Feminist and everybody she works with is normally very nice and funny but every once in a while some invisible line gets crossed and raw hatred spews forth from the eyes. I am still in the doghouse for calling the Indigo Girls "the worst of the boy bands."
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 01:26:42 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

I am still in the doghouse for calling the Indigo Girls "the worst of the boy bands."


if not the dog house, then you ought to be in the "what the fuck you talkin about willis?" house.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Canadian University Lightbulb Jokes
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2005, 04:48:52 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I am still in the doghouse for calling the Indigo Girls "the worst of the boy bands."

if not the dog house, then you ought to be in the "what the fuck you talkin about willis?" house.

I just don't like the Indigo Girls. I think I stole that joke from the Daily Show though.

And I'm already in trouble with you people for no recognizing a song title from The White Album.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up