Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Fourth Anniversary  (Read 15048 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2005, 01:53:12 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
This will continue unabated until SOMEBODY provides PICTURES of SOMEBODY


I heard someone once looked at a picture of someone and was sucked into it like a black hole.  They emerged 4 weeks later mumbling something about a divine cervix and a ghastly need to pee.


Thread winner: this can be locked.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2005, 02:47:50 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?


the prison abuse meets Krispy Kreme picture.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2005, 03:53:42 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Her Lindy? Wasn't that a dance from the 20's?


the prison abuse meets Krispy Kreme picture.


Well that isn't going to help things any.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2005, 04:11:02 pm »

So wait, there was talk of naked photos?

(I kinda skimmed the rest of this thread, but caught Beatrice posting something about naked photos, but I kept clicking on the words and NOTHING happened.  Where is the link to the naked photos?)

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2005, 09:39:48 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
So wait, there was talk of naked photos?

(I kinda skimmed the rest of this thread, but caught Beatrice posting something about naked photos, but I kept clicking on the words and NOTHING happened.  Where is the link to the naked photos?)


Be careful what you ask for, Jough.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2005, 02:13:18 am »

Pictures of Beatrice.  She might be naked.  It looks like she's standing in the toilet.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2005, 02:39:55 am »

I have a fuck*ng SASSY picture of her. It is amazing- she's standing up all crooked, grinning at the camera and sort of pulling on one of her tank top straps, the other hand is holding a beer and you can see the top of her underwear. She thinks it's white trash and won't let me post it.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2005, 04:11:31 am »

PMing is not posting, good sir.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2005, 04:23:59 am »

I thought the topic creator could lock their own topics, but I guess I was wrong?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2005, 05:15:01 am »

Yeah, Bozack,  no one would know if you emailed me a photo.  Damn, man, that's why Jesus invented email.

Also, when I heard talk of naked photos I thought that it was supposed to be of Gina, and her Magickal pu$$y!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2005, 10:29:32 am »

I think this picture should be shared; for the good of the world!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2005, 04:53:41 pm »

Dang, now you guys have got even me wanting to see this picture.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2005, 05:11:18 pm »

SUPPORT FREE SPEECH

END CENSORSHIP

Let Bozack's posting of this picture usher in a new era of freedom, communcation, and understanding!


Or don't, since Beatrice would beat your about your skull with a lamp base until you'd had enough.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2005, 06:14:37 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Bozack,  no one would know if you emailed me a photo.  Damn, man, that's why Jesus invented email.

Also, when I heard talk of naked photos I thought that it was supposed to be of Gina, and her Magickal pu$$y!


It's probably like looking into the monolith in 2001.

My God. It's full of stars!
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Fourth Anniversary
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2005, 10:33:37 pm »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, Bozack,  no one would know if you emailed me a photo.  Damn, man, that's why Jesus invented email.

Also, when I heard talk of naked photos I thought that it was supposed to be of Gina, and her Magickal pu$$y!


It's probably like looking into the monolith in 2001.

My God. It's full of stars!


Gina uncrossed her legs, and before you knew it, a bone was turning into a space station.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up