Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: what the Rapture might look like in Dallas  (Read 4927 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
what the Rapture might look like in Dallas
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2005, 05:13:09 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Imperator Severn"
For a movie about "essential truth about the American South," there sure weren't too many black people in that trailer.  I'm just saying.


Well, I'm certainly not one to judge the accuracy of a film about the South, since the farthest South I've ever been is Boston, but it had some nice music in it.  The movie, I mean, though I'm sure the same is true of Boston.


Quote from: "Zorro, the Gay Blade"

    Charlotte Taylor Wilson: For myself, nothing. But I thought for the people, you might donate your land.
    Don Diego: I give my land to the peoples? If we give away my land, where you think we gonna live?
    Charlotte Taylor Wilson: Boston!
    Don Diego: Boston?!
    Charlotte Taylor Wilson: It's really the only civilized city. The best food, the best art, the best music!
    Don Diego: The best music. You gotta be joking! I spent a week in Boston once, and I don't think I heard a decent Mariachi player in the city!
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
what the Rapture might look like in Dallas
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2005, 06:00:40 pm »

The subgenius foundation has moved it's HQ out of Dallas, btw.

perhaps that painting is a bit more prescient than i would like to think about.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
what the Rapture might look like in Dallas
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2005, 06:38:40 pm »

Well it's a good thing Optimus Prime is onhand. I always knew there was a connection between him and Jesus.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up