Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: October 19, 2005 - king piss  (Read 6752 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« on: October 19, 2005, 06:50:57 am »

What is this? Why is Lie Bot being nice? Why is Teodor being such a dick? Well, it's pretty funny.
Logged

Boring K

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/sleeping_machine
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 07:24:18 am »

And why does Philippe have such an angry look on his face while eating the dinosaur eggs and drinking the king piss?

That disturbed me.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 07:53:10 am »

Teodor is angry because Philippe does not want to eat food that is healthy and does not come out of dinosaurs, kings, or (presumably) tractors. Lie Bot is being nice because to lie in this case is a nice thing to do. Philippe is being recalcitrant because he is in the vicinity of five.

I thought the thread topic should have been ARBLE GABBLE GOBBLE GREEBLE, myself.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 10:17:01 am »

Man I love those Glugs... that's all really.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 12:33:56 pm »

From Philippe's frenzied reaction, it almost seems as if he fears things from dinosaurs, kings and (presumably) tractors will explode if exposed to the air too long.   No one could be this excited about drinking king piss.  I think even the toadiest of sycophants would worry about appearing more possessed than devoted.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 01:01:47 pm »

Panel 5 owns everything.

That is all.
Logged

Imperator Severn

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 97
    • View Profile
    • http://www.armeniancaper.com
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2005, 01:03:12 pm »

Intensity specks.
Logged
Mueran todos los reyes.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2005, 01:16:43 pm »

i hate liebot.

still.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2005, 01:26:06 pm »

This strip rocks old school style!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2005, 03:12:51 pm »

I like to see Lie Bot using his lie powers for good. It helps explain why they keep him around.

Also, yes, panel 5 owns. I think Teodor is not so much being a dick as he is just fed up. He does hell of things for Philippe, you know? So many things, and this is how he is repaid, always. That fuck*ng guy.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2005, 03:13:19 pm »

King's Piss would make a really good name for a mixed drink now that I think about it...

Maybe Ginger Ale, Vodka, and a little Honey to thicken it up.

Then there's the addition of Dr. Pepper for "Kidney Stone King's Piss"
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

JordanB

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2005, 03:21:18 pm »

I'd have liked to see a reaction from Téodor
at the end, even if it was just a blank stare.

This strip grossed me out.  Is king piss orange?
Does it have something to do with blue blood? (Har Har)
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2005, 03:51:25 pm »

I saw the name of this one on my Bloglines feed, and was worried it was going to be about Lyle.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2005, 04:26:27 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
King's Piss would make a really good name for a mixed drink now that I think about it...

Maybe Ginger Ale, Vodka, and a little Honey to thicken it up.

Then there's the addition of Dr. Pepper for "Kidney Stone King's Piss"

What about porphyriacs?
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
October 19, 2005 - king piss
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2005, 05:41:49 pm »

I can see LieBot's involvement in this as being multi-level.  For example, on the previous day, I bet this happened:

LieBot:  Oh!  Philippe!  Whew, I'm glad to see you're not eating breakfast with Teodor!
Philippe:  Why are you glad of that, LieBot?
LieBot:  He said he was going to poison you!  But it would be at a random time!
Philippe: *Gasp*!
LieBot:  Yes!  And--oh no!  I forgot!
Philippe:  What else?
LieBot:  He said that if you found out before, he would kill you with a knife!
Philippe: *Gasp*!  What'll I do?
LieBot:  Don't panic, little Philippe.  I have a built-in food sensor.  I'll scan the food, and use code words to tell you if it is safe.  If I say "Dinosaur" and "King" then you can eat it, but you should be quick.  If I say "Skeleton" and "Knave," then run as fast as you can!

I even used the same number of *Gasp*s.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up