Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Poll

Is this totally badass?

yes
- 3 (60%)
yes
- 2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: October 20, 2005, 04:18:36 am


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra  (Read 999 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra
« on: October 20, 2005, 04:18:36 am »

here.
I have mirrored it if this site goes down.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 04:28:02 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
here.
I have mirrored it if this site goes down.


I was all ready to say something snarky like "coulda used a vampire" but as I listened to it I realized this thing is pretty damned perfect as it is.

That said, if they ever make a video, I hope there's a Ninja, even if he just stands there.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 04:30:23 am »

Oh, man, Deodato. My dad has an LP from these guys. Classic.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Funk version of Also Spracht Zarathustra
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 01:12:35 pm »

I know Zart isn't here anymore, but he would be very disappointed if nobody said: Woooo!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up