Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!  (Read 2997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« on: October 20, 2005, 09:15:11 pm »

Apparently today's joke wasn't about PHP after all.

Anyway, since when was $800 more than what Ray loses between the cushions of the couch?

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10202005
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 09:34:53 pm »

A clown is incredibly hot, FOOL!

The thread title lacks an ingredient which gives the dish MUCH flavor.

Also, I would have called it "Moms know that a clown packs" but I have a thing for clowns and moms. Moms dressed as clowns -

holy shit.
Logged

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 09:50:20 pm »

Look how adorable Ray is in that first panel. That is definitely one adorable little cat.

I hope that we get a full Halloween storyline, so we can get to see more of harlequin Ray.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 10:00:13 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Also, I would have called it "Moms know that a clown packs" but I have a thing for clowns and moms. Moms dressed as clowns -

holy shit.

Disturbing new info about the Dawg*

Does anybody else feel like the alt-text was a direction for us?

Ray's only hope is that some hot chick comes dressed as Harley Quinn. Then Beef explains to him who that is.

*I feel like it's cheating to call this disturbing after the whole Gina thread.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 10:06:34 pm »

I love how Ray says his clown costume "symbolizes a clown."

I think Mensa wants him as a member because he always pays the higher dues.  And he probably drops a couple thousand on them regularly for "walking around" money or something.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 10:13:39 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Also, I would have called it "Moms know that a clown packs"


I totally agree. Also, return of the coconut rum drinks jokes. Those always are great reading.

Ray's eye makeup over his glasses resemble Beef's eyes, so at first glance I had no clue what was going on
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 10:40:05 pm »

Wow.. Ray certainly makes a fine looking Punchinello.


And though I normally take Beef's side, I gotta say Ray is right.. a clown is totally hot...
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 10:56:32 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Disturbing new info about the Dawg


Ohhhhh you can say that again. Oh dear.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 11:45:36 pm »

And this all reminds me, what the hell am i gonna be for halloween?

If you've got some ideas I'll start a new thread in another section.  I'll be in Chicago (actually, heh, to visit GINA) so i need something warm, or at last till i get wasted, and then the sub zero windchill won't matter.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 11:49:11 pm »

The day we flew out of Chicago for the last time it was 106 degrees.

I'm betting the weather is very nice in Chicago right now. I miss that season known as 'Fall'.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2005, 12:09:58 am »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
And this all reminds me, what the hell am i gonna be for halloween?

If you've got some ideas I'll start a new thread in another section.  I'll be in Chicago (actually, heh, to visit GINA) so i need something warm, or at last till i get wasted, and then the sub zero windchill won't matter.


A *****.


Anyway, I think this is the first time Ray has retreated on something he's said.  Score one for the Beefster.
Logged
ACHIEVE

V-Adore

  • Guest
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2005, 12:13:34 am »

Wow, Ray just got owned.

I do like the return of the coconut rum drinks, too. It makes me wonder if that's recurring slang between these two since the events of the Peppermint Honcho.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2005, 01:21:01 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Wow, Ray just got owned.

I do like the return of the coconut rum drinks, too. It makes me wonder if that's recurring slang between these two since the events of the Peppermint Honcho.


Also if I am not mistaken, it showed up with Hiram the Blacksmith too. But back in those days they had to infuse their own rum with coconut.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2005, 02:59:48 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
A clown is incredibly hot, FOOL!

The thread title lacks an ingredient which gives the dish MUCH flavor.


Fixed.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
October 20, 2005 - a clown is incredibly hot, fool!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2005, 12:13:56 pm »

This clown bit just reminded me of a horrible story about a clown and sexual acts *shivers* :(

At least Ray isn't a creepy looking clown... just a ridiculous one.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake
Pages: [1]   Go Up