I used to never have dreams involving celebrities, but that's wrong now.
Last night I dreamed that I was hanging around with friends when suddenly it was time for them to go be Modest penis in the concert, so we all got in the golf cart and drove to the theatre for the show. I sat in the front passenger seat, and the guy driving had an icepack on his knee but he was an ok driver.
So we get to the theatre before the crowd is there and I have a backstage pass so the bodyguards let me up on the stage. I should mention that even though the band is supposed to be Modest penis, I don't know what those people look like so they look like Semisonic.
Backstage, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown are there with their entourage, and so is my dad, who mistakes Whitney for Wilson Philips (who is in actual fact several people!) and tries to talk about how much he likes that song they sang. Bobby gives everybody drinks and we hang out until it is time for the show, and suddenly my vision starts blurring and twisting, and I know that Whitney has poisoned us all.
I try to get out the word "hallucinogen," but I pass out and when I wake up Modest penis is dead on the stage and so I run to try to catch the real killers. I jump in the golf cart, which now has the body bag of the singer on the back, and take off. There's a chase scene and the body ends up falling and causing a crash. Then I'm being chased by the cops, but I have these really short stubby wings so I can fly over a chain-link fence to get away.
Huh.
Just had to share it.