Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Where are you?  (Read 5814 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« on: October 22, 2005, 06:40:16 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Where are you?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 07:11:57 pm »

Man, my red arrow is pointing to Longueuil, for some reason.  Longueuil is a suburb of Montreal that you have to take the special freaky-weird metro line to get to.  It is a Not-Very-Important Place.

However, I find this to be a charming idea.
Logged
goose means greedy

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 09:21:56 pm »

I enjoy being right in the middle of the map, and the fact I'm so far away from everybody.  This means I can say anything without reserve with no worry of being punched, for, in the time that it would take any of you to travel to me, your anger would have mostly dissipated, and the prairies would have lulled you into complacency.  Plus, it basically hard to find any justifiable reason to come to Winnipeg.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 10:39:21 pm »

Hey Side Show we are on almost identical longitudes. It's like you are in the apartment above me.  Well maybe two flights up.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Where are you?
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 01:27:19 am »

Yea though I have added myself to the list, I do not fear for stalking.. because, well.. who'd do that?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Where are you?
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 02:12:25 am »

I appear to be exactly on the dotted grey border. Sadly, this is true.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 02:15:27 am »

I have apparently completely overtaken Wombat's pin. Either that or the home for scared people is just hiding behind me.
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 03:54:09 am »

Added to the mid-west posse.  

For now.


Get me the hell out of here.  Please
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 06:14:25 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Hey Side Show we are on almost identical longitudes. It's like you are in the apartment above me.  Well maybe two flights up.

~Paul


Ah, yes, one of my friends moved to Houston, and right before he left, he did mention that he would basically be driving strait south.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 07:38:33 am »

Who is Carl Otis Winslow?  Is that You Imp 7?  Jesus Christ people who let a fuck*ng Aggie in here?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Where are you?
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 11:39:31 am »

It's kind of amusing seeing how far apart some of you folks are, then zooming out one to see where I live...

When I say amusing, I mean depressing!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 02:58:46 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
It's kind of amusing seeing how far apart some of you folks are, then zooming out one to see where I live...

When I say amusing, I mean depressing!


Gee, slink, at this point you're basically an honourary Canadian anyway.  You should move here.  The girls will love your accent, and with it you will get maximum cuddles every night.  Also: Beer.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2005, 03:08:47 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I have apparently completely overtaken Wombat's pin. Either that or the home for scared people is just hiding behind me.


You bastard!

It looks like the elusive wombat is in fact behind you and just peeking out a tiny bit - You can still see mine if you click in exactly the right tiny little spot to the upper right of yours.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Where are you?
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2005, 03:11:00 pm »

See, I have this conceptual problem with geography.  I am absolutely amazed at how close you New England people are to here, and equally astounded at how far away side_show is, and how much farther north.  Cause, like, we live in the same country, so we should be basically neighbours, but you guys are in America, which is basically like a far-away, possibly even made-up land.

I demand a recount!
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2005, 03:16:03 pm »

Actually Slink there are at least two or three more Brits on this board.  The only one I can think of by name at the moment is pubdodgy, but I know there are others.  You have enough for a GB chapter.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up