Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where are you?  (Read 5793 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2005, 03:17:49 pm »

Apparently I get to hold down the whole of Ohio.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Where are you?
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2005, 03:26:21 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bozack"
SIDE NOTE: "The Warriors" video game is a gift from Christ Jesus himself. It is that good.

Sorry, but nothing with that much promotion on Spike can possibly be good. I'm even starting to second guess my like of TNG for this very reason.


I know, right?  There is always that show on before Star Trek that ends with slow motion scantily clad women jumping on trampolines, then some ads for THINGS THAT GO REAL FAST AND OR EXPLODE, and only then can I indulge in some innocent geekiness.  Is there really that much audience overlap there?
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2005, 05:29:50 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bozack"
SIDE NOTE: "The Warriors" video game is a gift from Christ Jesus himself. It is that good.

Sorry, but nothing with that much promotion on Spike can possibly be good. I'm even starting to second guess my like of TNG for this very reason.

I know, right?  There is always that show on before Star Trek that ends with slow motion scantily clad women jumping on trampolines, then some ads for THINGS THAT GO REAL FAST AND OR EXPLODE, and only then can I indulge in some innocent geekiness.  Is there really that much audience overlap there?

The first season of the Man Show was funny (although they always taped down the girls on trampolines. WTF?) but I don't get UFC or the blowin' stuff up show. MXC is good for some quality cheap laughs though. Plus there's always somebody named Babaganoush.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2005, 07:36:34 pm »

MXC is good.
But trust me. Sometimes, you can find diamonds in mud. "The Warriors" is a DIAMOND, man. I swear to god, you guys should all come to New York, to my apartment, to play this damn video game with me. It is AWESOME. In fact, just writing about it makes me want to play it. Thanks for keeping me away from doing college essays, GUYS.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Where are you?
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2005, 03:30:36 am »

I'd offer to drive over to Rockstar to give them your thanks, but:

1. I would need to have your thanks in my possession, and the shipping on that crap is outrageous...

2. Rockstar is in siege mode, and would likely blow up my car something awful for driving too close without permission.

3. I'm really just posting this to say "I live in San Diego" in a new way.

4. I live in San Diego, and I am pleased with this fact.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up