Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Poll

Do you think of Onstad as a fat person?

Yes, with a paunch of at least Ray-esque proportions.
- 1 (9.1%)
No, the man who posts my comic is svelte as the dickens.
- 3 (27.3%)
This speculation is cruel and irrelevant to his genius.
- 7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: October 23, 2005, 05:47:49 am


Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?  (Read 10764 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: What, you've never stalked anyone?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2005, 11:21:30 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Kai"
That's very sad.  Some day, I hope you have bigger balls.


why?


So she can post a poll about your ball size that will be as intellectually towering as the one about Onstad's waist size.

Kai: Don't mess with KevBob. Mr. Toof, as you could see if you read the other thousands of threads on this board, has got it going on in the brains department. All you have to show for yourself is speculation as to whether Chris O. can buy belts that are made from one piece of leather or not.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2005, 11:35:10 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
they also made me realize that she, as an artist, like most artists, isn't a genuis, just good at seeing interesting details and telling stories.


Hey, but what's wrong with that, if you thought the end product was brilliant? How is that not genius?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Kai

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
One Piece of Leather
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2005, 12:57:34 am »

Quote
All you have to show for yourself is speculation as to whether Chris O. can buy belts that are made from one piece of leather or not.


Okay, imagine a cow.  

The cow weighs seventeen hundred pounds.

Imagine her circumfrence.

Now imagine putting this cow into a machine such as the type which cores, peels, and slices apples for pies.  

Remove the slicer attachment.

Peel the cow.

You will have a belt large enough for Paul Bunyan.

And no doubt large enough for Chris Onstad, even if he's so grotesquely obese as to eclipse any two contributors to this message board.

How's that for throbbing, awe-inspiring, arkabee-esque 'brain power'?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2005, 01:02:35 am »

You are not endearing yourself to this board Kai.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2005, 01:09:24 am »

Don't make me start giving out Onion Offenses, here.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2005, 01:22:38 am »

I think Chris Onstad has a c*ck that is 3 million miles long, but most of it is in the 18th dimension.

And Gina can take every inch of it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2005, 01:41:26 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I think Chris Onstad has a c*ck that is 3 million miles long, but most of it is in the 18th dimension.

And Gina can take every inch of it.


With room to spare.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2005, 02:06:55 am »

The thing I wonder is... why in the hell would someone join to ask this question?

But then that made me ask why the hell *I* joined.

Then I got sort of sad and ate a whole tub of Edy's and now I'm almost as fat as this mythical Onstad everyone's gabbing about.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2005, 02:08:26 am »

That reminds me of a joke.  Didja ever hear about the fella who was going down on his girlfriend and exclaimed "Damn you've got a big pussy, damn you've got a big pussy."  She said "You didn't have to say it twice," to which he replied "I didn't, I didn't."

Do you get it?  You see, her pussy is so big it's like shouting in a cave.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2005, 02:17:11 am »

Onstad is so fat he doesn't have six pack abs he has a keg.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2005, 02:55:45 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
That reminds me of a joke.  Didja ever hear about the fella who was going down on his girlfriend and exclaimed "Damn you've got a big pussy, damn you've got a big pussy."  She said "You didn't have to say it twice," to which he replied "I didn't, I didn't."

Do you get it?  You see, her pussy is so big it's like shouting in a cave.

~Paul


What a coincidence, I just watched Predator last night.

Anyways, I like the mystery-man person Onstad has going for himself. As others have said, the more you know about the author, the less his work speaks for itself. Sometimes, as far as historically or culturally important things go, it IS good to get some context by learning more about the author and his Circumstances. But since Achewood is just a comic where a cat tucks his friend's genitals into a toliet paper tube, I don't think it's important to know more about the Big O than we already do.

Also, let's take the example of showing what you really look like from Gabe and Tycho of Penny Arcade Yeah. Thought so.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2005, 03:27:44 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Onstad is so fat he doesn't have six pack abs he has a keg.

~Paul

A keg of Rainier Beer?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Alright, I get it.
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2005, 04:56:57 am »

Quote from: "Kai"
'God, yeah, I just really don't care at all - what he's like, what he looks like, if it's boxers or briefs.  I have no interest in speculating.'

Yeah right.


You know what buddy, I put up a well supported post as to why I do not care at all to meet the man or know more about him.  I've had plenty of opportunities to meet writers whose work I deeply respect in my day, and every time I've turned down the opportunity - but really, why should I have to defend my point of view?  I'm sorry you're so close minded that you can't imagine someone thinging in a way different from the way your brain works.  

You have been pointlessly rude and disrespectful in the first ever thread you posted in - congradulations, you've been noticed for all the wrong reasons.  Yay for you.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Can anyone construct a concrete profile of this C. Onstad?
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2005, 05:29:29 am »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
The thing I wonder is... why in the hell would someone join to ask this question?

But then that made me ask why the hell *I* joined.

Then I got sort of sad and ate a whole tub of Edy's and now I'm almost as fat as this mythical Onstad everyone's gabbing about.


Fuck you, I bet I'm fatter.

And I got fat on Vodka and Oysters, you fuck*ng punks.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: One Piece of Leather
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2005, 05:56:41 am »

Quote from: "Kai"
Quote
All you have to show for yourself is speculation as to whether Chris O. can buy belts that are made from one piece of leather or not.


Okay, imagine a cow.  

The cow weighs seventeen hundred pounds.

Imagine her circumfrence.

Now imagine putting this cow into a machine such as the type which cores, peels, and slices apples for pies.  

Remove the slicer attachment.

Peel the cow.

You will have a belt large enough for Paul Bunyan.

And no doubt large enough for Chris Onstad, even if he's so grotesquely obese as to eclipse any two contributors to this message board.

How's that for throbbing, awe-inspiring, arkabee-esque 'brain power'?



I think what I would do is make the belt the other way around (chest and sides, not over-the-spine) and put the buckle where her asshole is. But that is just me.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up