Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roller Derby and Lesbian Nipples  (Read 1311 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Roller Derby and Lesbian Nipples
« on: October 23, 2005, 06:42:26 pm »

Last night I attended Derby De Los Muertos the premire event of the newly formed Houston Roller Derby.  It was a lot of fun.  There were a fair number of people in attendance, even though the numbers were surely suppressed due to unfortunate fact that the event conflicted with The Astros making their World Series debut.  I was there because, like any red blooded American male, I like Hot girl on girl action and cat fights*, but I was mainly there to cheer for my friends Dusky aka Ashley Juggs and Leslie aka Violet Rampage.

After the derby I went to my favorite neighborhood bar and watched Beans Barton paint a picture during the guitar solos.  The painting was the top prize in the costume contest won by my dear friend Tish (seen here with her boyfriend Kenny the Milkman).  But the real highlight of the evening was watching the ice cream lady making out with the devil girl on the dance floor and then taking a picture of her with her boobie popped out.

~Paul

*Yes I know that's not really a catfight, but those all happened on the other side of the arena so I didn't get a good picture of that, sorry.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Roller Derby and Lesbian Nipples
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 08:36:38 pm »

We have derby here in Kansas City in the Kansas City Roller Warriors.  Last spring was their first season, and I attended most of the bouts.  It sounds like it's gotten started in enough cities now that they're starting a bit of inter-city play.  I think the KCRW is playing three away games this spring, in Dallas, Chicago and somewhere in New Mexico, I think.

It would certainly be cool if we actually got a national league formed again.  Our local girls can definitely put on a show.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up