Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Men in Hats is Back!  (Read 3221 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Men in Hats is Back!
« on: August 28, 2003, 08:25:20 pm »

At the risk of getting myself labeled as "guy-who-posts-a-thread-when-MIA-webcomics-reappear", I've just found out the Aaron Farber's Men in Hats came back a week or two ago after a hiatus of several months.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

satchel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
okay
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 08:50:47 pm »

I think it’s proper to post here when a comic comes off hiatus, if you believe that this forum members enjoy said comic. I’ll be curious as to when Drew Weing starts drawing again. Or It never rains... or any of the comics I like that are currently stopped.
Logged
[size=10]Remember when Buffy's mom grounded her, sighing that the world wasn't going to end if Buffy didn't go out with her friends that night? But the world really was going to end![/size]

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Men in Hats is Back!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2003, 03:22:04 am »

I'm still wearing a black armband for Calvin and Hobbes.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Men in Hats is Back!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2003, 03:45:33 am »

Oh.  I opened this thinking it was about the guys who sang "Safety Dance".

Never mind.

I guess I could dance.  If I want to.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: okay
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2003, 02:16:27 am »

Quote from: "satchel"
I think it’s proper to post here when a comic comes off hiatus, if you believe that this forum members enjoy said comic. I’ll be curious as to when Drew Weing starts drawing again. Or It never rains... or any of the comics I like that are currently stopped.


Drew Weing's being drawing on and off recently. He did a run for a week or two of Journal Strips, but then his parents turned up and made him go out, so the most there's been for the last week or two has been a cool Pup.
He's also just done a bunch of stuff for Failure, so he's been somewhat busy... ish... kinda...

And I'm with Jough on Calvin and Hobbes... Though I'm wearing the full on black suit for it.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Men in Hats is Back!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2003, 06:02:08 am »

I'm in mourning for little Nemo . . . (what? He's dead? Why doesn't anyone tell me this shit?) . . . never mind.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up