Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feline built into wall of house; don't worry, it's okay  (Read 5254 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Feline built into wall of house; don't worry, it's okay
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 03:25:08 pm »

The thing I liked about the new M. Night Shyamalan trailer was that there was absolutely nothing sinister about the trailer itself. Just a completely straightforward (although low-dialogue; I don't remember if there was any) romance trailer, and then at the end the name "M. Night Shyamalan" appears and I seem to recall a somewhat sinister chord. No explanation of what is sinister about this romance, except that since it is M. Night Shyamalan it apparently will be sinister in some manner.

(Perhaps shameful footnote: I have not seen any M. Night Shyamalan movies although I understand I probably should.)
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Feline built into wall of house; don't worry, it's okay
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 10:04:04 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Starring Paul Giamatti playing a lonely guy living in a pool house...


For some reason, I get the feeling that Paul Giamatti has been a lonely guy living in a pool house. And then "American Splendor" hit, and then "Sideways," and now he can't walk down the street without pu$$ys flying at him.
He still lives in the pool house, though.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Feline built into wall of house; don't worry, it's okay
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 10:33:35 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Starring Paul Giamatti playing a lonely guy living in a pool house...

and now he can't walk down the street without pu$$ys flying at him.

Dammit Bozak you're not supposed to give away the surprise ending.  Give a spoiler alert next time.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Feline built into wall of house; don't worry, it's okay
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 10:43:41 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
now he can't walk down the street without pu$$ys flying at him.

Rejected Super Mario Bros. monster
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Feline built into wall of house; don't worry, it's okay
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 06:47:51 am »

If I had to count the times someone was throwing pu$$ys at me, and I had to jump on top of them, pick them up and hurl them back at the person so that I could walk into the mouth of a giant EAGLE, my cheap beer would be Red Stripe.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Feline built into wall of house; don't worry, it's okay
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 11:57:01 pm »

Hold your phone calls, we have a winner!
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Feline built into wall of house; don't worry, it's okay
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 02:16:01 pm »

i liked the Village ok.  it wasn't, i dunno, the best movie ever, but it still beat the shit out of swim fan in alley one night and left it for dead.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up