Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: George Takei Comes Out Of The Closet  (Read 10590 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
George Takei Comes Out Of The Closet
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2005, 03:37:15 pm »

I concede.  A dude who is named Thurl Ravenscroft and is also Tony the fuck*ng Tiger wins at life.

Except he's dead.


Crap.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

V-Adore

  • Guest
George Takei Comes Out Of The Closet
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2005, 04:30:30 pm »

I dunno, I remember reading about a researcher named Dr. Lionel Tiger once. That, too, is an extremely hardcore name.

(A friend of mine in high school once did a speech in which she got to cite, several times, an academic named Norbert Wiener. That's also on my top ten list, I think.)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up