Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Cotume Contest  (Read 7920 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skillator

  • Guest
Cotume Contest
« on: October 31, 2005, 06:19:14 pm »

I could not find a previous thread for this.

I am seriously thinking of taking a picture of myself dressed as Ray. i could do "the pregnant man" while wearing a thong and glasses and hold a martini. I would have to attach a tail and cat ears, but it could rock.

If that fails, I got a wig and I could easily be vegetable brain. Anyone else gettin' in on this thing?
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Cotume Contest
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 06:24:36 pm »

I don't have a good idea for a cotume.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Cotume Contest
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 06:35:38 pm »

Quote from: "Skillator"
I could not find a previous thread for this.

I am seriously thinking of taking a picture of myself dressed as Ray. i could do "the pregnant man" while wearing a thong and glasses and hold a martini. I would have to attach a tail and cat ears, but it could rock.

If that fails, I got a wig and I could easily be vegetable brain. Anyone else gettin' in on this thing?


If you can find an old Pink Panther mask. make it white, add some versaces and voila! instant Ray!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Cotume Contest
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 06:49:51 pm »

I wanna see some people put on a good Emeril and Spongebath...

or No-No and Troubleman.. hrm.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Cotume Contest
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 09:40:57 pm »

I incorporated my new Lyle's Achewater t-shirt into my costume - I went as Slash from Guns N Roses, only I wore the little inside joke t-shirt instead of the usual (and totally played out) Jack Daniel's shirt.  Somewhere there are pictures.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Cotume Contest
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 04:39:09 am »

I could put on my rabbit mask and be the shot rabbit that the rabbit ambulance is hopping towards.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

exogen

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Cotume Contest
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 05:15:47 am »

Sup duders,

I dressed up as Lie Bot and sent these pictures to Chris earlier:

Lie Bot's signature pose




How do you know that a *****'s ass is bad?


On that note, I have no idea why it won't let me say r-o-b-o-t, is this an inside joke?
Logged

exogen

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Cotume Contest
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 05:17:28 am »

Also, my girlfriend dressed up as Ray, "the Donald Trump of homeless people." Here I am pitching the Shitandle idea:

Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Cotume Contest
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 05:42:46 am »

Welcome to the board, exogen. Let me be the first to say: wow. Hell of costumes there, man.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Cotume Contest
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2005, 06:11:17 am »

You are to be commended on the craftmanship of those costumes.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Cotume Contest
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 06:29:02 am »

Daaaaaaamn...that rules. Good show.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Cotume Contest
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 07:10:00 am »

Well played, well played indeed!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Cotume Contest
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2005, 07:42:06 am »

See, those are the kinds of first posts that gets you mad respect up in this piece.

You, sir, own property.

Welcome to the board.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Cotume Contest
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 09:37:42 am »

Sir, I have built and altar to you.

Also boo to that.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Cotume Contest
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2005, 03:07:06 pm »

I guess this means the contest is pretty much over.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up