Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cotume Contest  (Read 7896 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Cotume Contest
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2005, 10:29:45 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
I'm still ready to declare Ex the winner of the TOUAMB "Cotume" contest. Whatever that entails. Maybe I'll chip in a $5 amazon.com e-gift or something.


i think he should just get to pick his own posting title.
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
Cotume Contest
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2005, 11:00:32 pm »

I hate myself for my typos.
Thanks for your help.



Eating: Styrofoam peanuts

Crying because: he'll never be good enough for TOUAMB
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Cotume Contest
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2005, 11:09:52 pm »

Quote from: "Skillator"
I hate myself for my typos.
Thanks for your help.



Eating: Styrofoam peanuts

Crying because: he'll never be good enough for TOUAMB


Eating: his own hot, snotty tears of shame

Crying because: he posted this in the wrong forum.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Cotume Contest
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2005, 04:22:14 am »

Yes, for the costume of awesomeness I will bestow upon exogen a custom rank/title of his or her choosing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up