Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 5551 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dr. Sodomy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • It's a Ph.D.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bepatient56
Hello there!
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2005, 08:46:43 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

Now I must steal your wooden leg.


That's such a great reference. I just read that story in my lit criticism class.
Logged
"You holdin'?"
"Shit. Everything but coke, heroin, and your cock."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2005, 04:36:45 pm »

I found this article deeply facinating, but also instantly thought that some pranksters had had more fun on Halloween than they needed to.  

Anyone read any updates on this? I searched but couldn't find any.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up