Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Die Bloggen des Novembers  (Read 13576 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2005, 05:09:28 am »

Apparently Ray and I have the exact same discussions with our mothers.  And I say this even though my mom just went into the hospital today suffering from several strokes.  (Despite the viewpoint of this I do not say this for sympathy reasons, just because it boggles my mind.. the woman is only 47)

Anyway, even in these dire of times my mom and I have almost the same conversations....

"So, how's it going?"

"Are you drinking?"

"A little.. it's been a rough week.. I crashed my car yesterday and you had a couple strokes this morning..."

"At least tell me it's just beer."

"It's just beer"

"You're lying"

"yeah.. a little.. hey should I visit later?"

"Not right now.. I have friends coming up here, I gotta go"

-Click


(Transcribed from earlier this evening)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2005, 07:17:42 am »

Hey michael crichton, who's who in that dialog?

The vomit sequence in Ray's blog update is awesome. I like how he engineers this perfect situation that ends up collapsing but not really doing anything to the conversation.
Logged
I am older now.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2005, 01:33:44 pm »

Quote from: "antioch"
Hey michael crichton, who's who in that dialog?.


You talking to me?  (/DeNiro)

I think it was made clear by the stroke line but, okay... I'm uh.. the first one.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2005, 02:03:40 pm »

I like it when we get a little bonus for reading the blogs in the right order such as the one from Beef and Chris today.
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2005, 02:59:29 pm »

I think I'm gonna steal Beef's xmas request.

Mmm, steak and eggs.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Thee

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51
  • I adidas Rio
    • View Profile
    • New England Fashion Update!
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2005, 05:52:39 pm »

Top-bear...... hahahahhaahhaaaaa   No love for the bottom-bears this season?
Logged
R U Passionate??

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2005, 11:24:08 pm »

About to have a dream about DeNiro was the best laugh I've had all week.

But Beef saying, "It's not too costly, I only want it once," is very depressing.
Logged
ACHIEVE

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2005, 02:15:01 pm »

LN newest entry is ridiculous with the funny.

I mean "hot flavor sugar coffee"
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2005, 05:15:59 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
LN newest entry is ridiculous with the funny.

Agreed.  My favourite: "mad pics o' mah joint cold floating at or near the surface of hot tub water" -- because regardless of where it's floating, his "sweet pecka'" brings the heat.

Edit: Crap. I lose.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2005, 05:48:08 pm »

I...uh...I started a December blogs thread.

Is...are you Lyle?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Die Bloggen des Novembers
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2005, 05:48:15 pm »

LN's blog cold brings tha madd stylzzz. It's the best crazy meta-dialect since Todd and Blister.

edit: December already! I am sorry.
Logged
I am older now.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up