Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Obligatory who the eff am I thread  (Read 3398 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Obligatory who the eff am I thread
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 08:04:10 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "Emmoh"
Hey, I'm not used to curse filters...Gotta allow for an adjustment period...I've got a touch of the sailor mouth, you see.


Curse filters?
What the fuck*ng fuck are you fuck*ng talking about?
The only words here we can't say are
R
O
B
O
T
S and
P
A
N
T
S
and don't fuck*ng ask why.

p.s. HI!


For real?

The fuck*ng ***** shit his #####.

Cool, I like it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Obligatory who the eff am I thread
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 02:14:05 pm »

Every once in a while Jough randomly bans another word but it doesn't last long. There was just one like two weeks ago and I already forget what it was.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Obligatory who the eff am I thread
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 03:21:56 pm »

I just gotta give some props for the Canadian Heritage Moment reference.  All sending morse code while Halifax is about to explode, all "Both of you know I canna read a word", Marshall McLuhan blowing students' minds... these are the things I know about my country.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up