Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pat Sighting!  (Read 4308 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Pat Sighting!
« on: November 03, 2005, 07:10:04 am »

I think there used to be a thread or two about stuff like this, but:

This thing feels so Pat it isn't even funny.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 07:14:29 am »

I recently emailed a Craigslist poster about a book club. She sent me a list of their RULES, for gods sake. A BOOK club.

Quote from: "I Doubt Your Commitment To SparkleMotion!"
Quality members
craigslist, great as it is, attracts flaky people with short attention spans. so much wasted time with people who replied to an ad, and then... nothing. Flaky isn't a strong enough word... This may be part of the problem here - some people on that mail may had an impulse to read one day and though it vanished after they sent the first email are still on this list. Lets be a little more selective and only spend time on people who want to be members

If you don't reply - NOW - and say they want to part of the book club - poof they're gone
If they say they want to part of the book club - but don't show up, twice, poof they're gone


GONE! YOU'VE BEEN BANNED FROM DA BOOK CLUB!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 08:17:34 am »

3 beers in one hour!?! At a college, and institution of learning?

The outrage!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 01:29:16 pm »

Quote from: "Emmoh"
3 beers in one hour!?! At a college, and institution of learning?

The outrage!

AT A PARTY, too. Three beers, in one hour, at a party. I personally cannot contain my disgust and horror at this news.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 01:56:58 pm »

3 beers in one hour in one pong game.

WHO WILL TEACH THE CHILDREN OF TOMORROW THE WAYS OF THE DISTANT PAST OF BEER PONG!?

noone thinks of the children.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 03:12:59 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"

noone thinks of the children.


I think of the children, and that's exactly why I drink.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 03:17:13 pm »

And scroll down a tad...

Quote
marijuana use has been shown to cause violent behavior and rampant sex-mania, and i think is more of a problem than campus binge drinking because it is illegal, and stimulates the black market, which obviously supports south american narco-terrorists.


Reefer Madness!!!!!
Logged
goose means greedy

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 03:24:28 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
.

Quote
marijuana use has been shown to cause violent behavior and rampant sex-mania..



Rampant sex-mania?! Man, I've been smoking the wrong shit.

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 03:59:33 pm »

Quote from: "future president of the prohibition party"
students drink just to get drunk


I remember when I used to drink just to get drunk.  Now that I'm out of school, I have to drink just to get through the day.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2005, 06:05:56 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"
Quote from: "future president of the prohibition party"
students drink just to get drunk


I remember when I used to drink just to get drunk.  Now that I'm out of school, I have to drink just to get through the day.


Ya, no shit, and you have to be so careful to get to a certain point (and no further) and maintain it...it's a real challenge.

Plus all the gum and tictacs
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 06:10:45 pm »

I don't have to drink to have a good time. I just have to drink.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 06:37:42 pm »

My mom thinks we're alcoholics because we have a bar approaching 50 different varieties of booze. Every time she's over, I catch her eyeballing the counter, wondering where her boy done wrong.

I typically drink about 2-3 drinks a week. This week, though, it's been pretty steady at 1 a day because it helps me sleep.

And because, god dammit, Jack Daniel is like the father I never had.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2005, 07:28:55 pm »

I can't believe that that thing is typed in actual seriousness. Marijuana SEX MADNESS. In my experience, it's more like Marijuana SEX DISINTEREST AND/OR INABILITY.

NOTE- It APPEARS this has been a CLEVER RUSE by Mr. Geoffrey! WELL PLAYED, OLD MAN!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 08:41:12 pm »

Yeah, this is a joke, right?

Anyway, it reminded me of this kid in my neighborhood growing up.  He and his family were Mega-Christian.  You know what I mean.  Really nice kid and all.  One time, he was telling my cousin and me about how his mom turned on the radio in the car:  "And it was Rock 'n' Roll!  Guffaw, guffaw!"  Luckily, even though Satan had his foot in the door, she changed the station quickly and slammed the door on his foot.

That voice was exactly how I heard this line: "...I saw someone drink close to 3 beers in an hour!"
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Pat Sighting!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2005, 11:07:01 pm »

i thought someone would bite, my bad.

am i the only one with any collegiate beer pong experience?

because, quite frankly, the thought that someone drank three beers in an hour of playing beer pong is indescribably weak.  was he watching children play beer pong?  people drink 3 beers before they SERVE in beer pong.  people drink 3 beers in the time it takes to SAY "beer pong".

where is this "gentleman" attending college, We Only Have Three Beers Total University?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up