Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard  (Read 7144 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2005, 09:54:26 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "Null"
I'm also a Gemini and I think it says somewhere important that Geminis are obsessed with who else is a Gemini, also DAMN IT the cat is awake.


You mean that's something that's unique to us and not something EVERYONE does? Huh. Who knew.

Judging by today's lunchtime conversation, Leos are also pretty obsessed with it. As a Virgo, I can say that we're sanguine about it (since, as a friend so cogently explained to me once, our sign makes us not believe in astrology).
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2005, 01:18:29 am »

As a fierce pisces I have to say lollyworks dreamland poppynook inna freeza and woooooooo
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2005, 01:21:48 am »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
As a fierce pisces I have to say lollyworks dreamland poppynook inna freeza and woooooooo

hove some dignity
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2005, 02:21:14 am »

All Capricorns like me, Jesus and Elvis think we are God.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2005, 02:24:24 am »

I love how Ray's song reminds everybody of another song, but not the same one.

I wouldn't say that Ray has lost his gift, rather he was a success because the charts are packed to the gills with pure shit.*

~Paul


*I love Silly Love Songs, what's wrong with that?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2005, 08:06:50 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
All Capricorns like me, Jesus and Elvis think we are God.

~Paul


Amen.
Logged
ACHIEVE

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2005, 08:07:50 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
As a fierce pisces I have to say lollyworks dreamland poppynook inna freeza and woooooooo

hove some dignity


What's that?


Not dignity.. just hove... :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2005, 08:42:11 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
As a fierce pisces I have to say lollyworks dreamland poppynook inna freeza and woooooooo

hove some dignity


What's that?


Not dignity.. just hove... :P

Sorry, it's a reference to some ancient board history. Long ago, some dude made several posts very blatantly drunk; among his other quotes was the masterwork phrase "hove some dignity." It got used a lot for the next few weeks.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2005, 01:35:06 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
All Capricorns like me, Jesus and Elvis think we are God.

~Paul


Jesus is allowed.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2005, 05:19:24 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

Sorry, it's a reference to some ancient board history. Long ago, some dude made several posts very blatantly drunk; among his other quotes was the masterwork phrase "hove some dignity." It got used a lot for the next few weeks.


Ah.. now THAT is funny.. or it would be if I wasn't a board newb who needed inside jokes explained.

Sigh... when does the feeling pass?!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2005, 06:54:12 am »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "V-Adore"

Sorry, it's a reference to some ancient board history. Long ago, some dude made several posts very blatantly drunk; among his other quotes was the masterwork phrase "hove some dignity." It got used a lot for the next few weeks.


Ah.. now THAT is funny.. or it would be if I wasn't a board newb who needed inside jokes explained.

Sigh... when does the feeling pass?!

Well, it's an old-as-hell joke. I may be the last one to remember it, truth be told. No worries.

You are a rad friend! You... are... rad!
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2005, 07:07:42 am »

I don't remember it.

CJ?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2005, 08:31:32 am »

Yeah, I think V-Adore pulled that one out of her rectum damn near killed 'em.

She should CJ examples of this "in-joke" DUE TO PUNISHMENT.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2005, 09:55:50 am »

I looked for the post, and did find it, but do I have to look it up again to provide the link?  Really?  Ok.  One second.

Here you go.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2005, 09:58:00 am »

I think that may just be the saddest thing.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up