Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard  (Read 7130 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2005, 10:00:08 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I think that may just be the saddest thing.


I'm sorry?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

V-Adore

  • Guest
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2005, 09:29:45 pm »

Okay, okay, I get it.

My shame will last forever.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
11/03/05 - You Chintzy Bastard
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2005, 10:27:17 pm »

Wait...was I around then? I think so.....
WEIRD.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up