Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)  (Read 3881 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« on: November 04, 2005, 10:16:05 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11042005

that is one hell of a kitty, to do that to a toyota.

i know it's a honda, but it sounds so much better with ''toyota.' it is a Problem that i have.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 10:35:10 am »

Ray does indeed bring The Pain.
But then I guess it is a Honda Civic.

I'm actually quite impressed at how quickly Ray has figured out exactly what is going on here since it does not seem that readily apparent to myself.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 01:14:52 pm »

I think Ray just figured that whatever Little Nephew was up to, it had to be No Good.  Add a webcam and that pretty much seals it.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 01:23:51 pm »

Well, it's also a cat-sized Honda Civic, too.

I'm surprised that nobody has pointed out the panel devoted entirely to a camera shot of Ray's batch yet. That's pretty impressive.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 01:45:29 pm »

I think we were all trying to block out the kitty crotch V, thanks for bringing it up.

Also, Ray is such a cat that he can pull out the ENTIRE AXEL from a Honda Civic; and that my friend is why... HEY LOOK OVER THERE!

*runs away*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 01:49:24 pm »

I was more surprised by the fact that a 1973 Honda Civic still had an axle to pull out.  Or tires.  Or windows.

Basically, it was asking for it.

I could've done without the full-frame of Ray's rad chilies so early in the morning though.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 01:49:25 pm »

I suppose this is when Ray is REALLY ticked, and that's why we don't usually see feats of super-cat strength from him. Another lovable thing (not the crotch panel, although that totally bears mentioning) is the lack of dialogue. It is tense as hell in that there treeless wood.

Am I the only one who has any sympathy for the car?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Lark

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 02:47:08 pm »

Am I the only one who has noticed that this is a Japanese-spec Civic?  Note the location of the side-view mirrors.  

Also, am I the only one who thinks the image of the Civic with its wheels lying on the ground beside it would make a great T-shirt?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 02:54:50 pm »

Let us remember that he is still not the angriest a person can be, as his head is still attached.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

sam_spade

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 03:27:56 pm »

So many Ray action shots. So much Ray. So ... much ... Ray ...
Logged

sam_spade

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 03:31:45 pm »

Oh! And this is like that bonus stage from Street Fighter 2, where you have to destroy a Honda Civic (or some such) in 30 seconds.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 03:44:52 pm »

Ray is more obese than ever!
Logged
ACHIEVE

JordanB

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 04:10:24 pm »

Quote from: "Lark"
Also, am I the only one who thinks the image of the Civic with its wheels lying on the ground beside it would make a great T-shirt?


I'd buy it as long as it features Little Nephew sitting in it
wearing his ubiquitous look of dismay.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 05:02:00 pm »

I do like how when Ray first walks over he just glares at LN through the window before he begins.

I wonder if being on TV for this will help his Suicide Girls stats. Or maybe he'll just a bunch of comments about the size of his junk being the reason for his attempted suicide.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 05:27:25 pm »

Even if Ray had no idea what was going on, the cat is so resolute in not looking at Honda Civics even for three seconds that when he finally sees one he simply must destroy it. The dude definitely has got no mercy.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up