Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: SausageFest  (Read 13013 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2005, 12:00:35 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Hergh, I'm going to have to back down. See, I actually have to see her over Thanksgiving break, and if I post these, I am not going to have testicles by Christmas. That's the long and short of it.

And then you'd have to change your user name again which was confusing enough the first time.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
SausageFest
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2005, 12:54:09 am »

bozack was slowly turning into my secret internet hero, but now.. now he's just like all the others.

I'm so disillusioned that I'm going to go to business school!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2005, 05:35:05 am »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
bozack was slowly turning into my secret internet hero, but now.. now he's just like all the others.

I'm so disillusioned that I'm going to go to business school!


Way to shit on someone's dream Bozack. Or should I say ... Flayed Bozack?
Logged

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2005, 07:34:03 am »

Stop that. Stop pressuring the guy.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2005, 10:15:34 am »

What fun is that?

Can we at least get some shots of Gina? I'd like to see what she'd do to a turkey.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 05:38:15 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
What fun is that?

Can we at least get some shots of Gina? I'd like to see what she'd do to a turkey.


GinaTurDucken!

Chicken in the duck in the turkey in Gina! She could give birth to it on a platter right on the Thanksgiving table!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2005, 11:45:06 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Doc"
What fun is that?

Can we at least get some shots of Gina? I'd like to see what she'd do to a turkey.


GinaTurDucken!

Chicken in the duck in the turkey in Gina! She could give birth to it on a platter right on the Thanksgiving table!

Looks like i'll be skipping Thanksgiving this year.  Thanks a lot Dawg, that's a whole hell of a lot.  How am I gonna get that image out of my mind in under two weeks?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
SausageFest
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2005, 11:50:28 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Doc"
What fun is that?

Can we at least get some shots of Gina? I'd like to see what she'd do to a turkey.


GinaTurDucken!

Chicken in the duck in the turkey in Gina! She could give birth to it on a platter right on the Thanksgiving table!

Looks like i'll be skipping Thanksgiving this year.  Thanks a lot Dawg, that's a whole hell of a lot.  How am I gonna get that image out of my mind in under two weeks?

~Paul


Speak for yourself.. I may ask for an EXTRA helping now.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
SausageFest
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2005, 12:12:45 am »

We could all have Thanksgiving INSIDE GINA'S COOTER and would still be able to invite the entire membership of dumbrella to join us.

With room to spare, plus play touch football before we ate.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
SausageFest
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2005, 06:16:14 pm »

I understand Gina is the alternate site for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade if it rains in NYC this year.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
SausageFest
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2005, 06:50:41 pm »

After running out of room for detainees at Gitmo, Gina's expansive pu$$y is now the alternate location for holding, interigating, feeding, and transporting prisoners.  Also, it keeps them warm in the winter, and can function as a bomb shelter in case of nuclear war (its man-juice caked walls offer better protection from radiation than lead does).

V-Adore

  • Guest
SausageFest
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2005, 07:01:10 pm »

Man, we're working some rough chuckles these days, guys.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
SausageFest
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2005, 07:08:24 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Man, we're working some rough chuckles these days, guys.


Jough's trying to get inside your head, you know?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
SausageFest
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2005, 07:17:56 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Man, we're working some rough chuckles these days, guys.


Jough's trying to get inside your head, you know?

Really? And here I assumed he was trying to get inside somewhere else. Somewhere more "man-juice caked," if I may borrow a phrase from Fearless Leader.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2005, 08:08:15 pm »

You know, I don't think I'm going to read this thread anymore.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up